Easy Raspberry Limeade with lime sparkling water.
Hey everyone! Chelsea from chelseasmessyapron.com and today I’ve got a delicious and refreshing beverage to share with you all!
Not too long after my husband and I got married, we road-tripped across the country and visited 44 states in one summer. Our goal was to get a picture at every state sign and find a state souvenir.
On the long car rides from one state to the next, we practically planned our stops around finding a Sonic during happy hour (half off drinks!). We would each get a huge Route 44 drink. Those huge drinks or slushes at half price quickly became our favorite mid-day treat throughout the long drives.
And now that I no longer live by a Sonic or am road tripping for hours everyday, I had to start making some fun drinks at home.
How to make a raspberry limeade like the ones you’d get at Sonic:
- Combine the raspberries, freshly squeezed lime juice, and sugar in a high powered blender. Blend until smooth.
- Next, you’ll strain the mixture through a fine mesh strainer into a large pitcher. Use the back of a wooden spoon to press the mixture through.
- Stir in the sparkling limeade and whisk to combine. (If you aren’t going to finish this drink in the same day add the sparkling limeade to individual cups) Add ice to individual glasses and pour the raspberry limeade on top.
More Delicious Drink Recipes:
For more delicious recipes from chelseasmessyapron.com, follow along on Pinterest, Instagram, Facebook, and YouTube
Sparkling Raspberry Limeade
- 4 cups fresh raspberries
- 1 cup fresh lime juice ~18 limes
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 3 cups cold sparkling limeade
- Ice fresh raspberries, and lime wedges for serving
- Combine raspberries, lime juice, and sugar in a high powered blender. Blend until smooth.
- Strain through a fine mesh strainer into a large pitcher. Use the back of a wooden spoon to press the mixture through. Discard the seeds/solids.
- If enjoying this drink immediately (same day), stir in the sparkling limeade and whisk to combine. (If you aren't going to finish this drink in the same day add the sparkling limeade to individual cup) Add ice to individual glasses and pour the raspberry limeade on top.
- If desired, garnish with fresh raspberries and lime wedges.
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, measuring methods and portion sizes per household.
Color is very attractive to the sparkling limeade. Thanks for sharing.
The color of this limeade is stunning. It called to me on Pinterest – so pretty and simple!
We drink sparking water all the time, and I have not seen Sparkling limeade in stores, but I have not really looked for it. Most sparkling waters have a hint of flavor, nothing heavy like a soda. Since there is 1 cup of lime juice, would it be noticeable to use plane sparkling water or lime sparkling water? Not sure of the difference between limeade and lime sparkling water since I have not tried limeade sparkling water. I have a Co2 dispenser, so I will try it without the lime and I am sure it will be good…just maybe not perfect :). I use full strength brewed tea in the fridge, and add ice and sparkling water for beverage also. Trying to quit the Diet Soda with the bad ingredients.
This looks great. Please show bottle or can brand for sparkling limeade. I have not this.
lovely and delicious, love the inspiration for this too, can easily see a cocktail version out of this too, thank you
hey girl- this looks so yummy!
Hi- are you referring to unsweetened lime flavored sparkling water such as La Croix or something else?
I found sparkling limeade at trader Joe’s that I’m going to use. My soda aisle only had lemon lime soda or seltzer so I think it must be a regional thing.
I’ve never seen sparkling limeade I don’t think, is the a brand name I can look for? This looks delicious!
Sparkling limeade is usually in the soda pop section of a grocery store. It is more along the lines of sparkling soda with the flavor. Hope that helps and you are able to find what you are looking for. Thanks so much for following along with me! XOXO