Easy Raspberry Limeade with lime sparkling water.
Hey everyone! Chelsea from chelseasmessyapron.com and today I’ve got a delicious and refreshing beverage to share with you all!
Not too long after my husband and I got married, we road-tripped across the country and visited 44 states in one summer. Our goal was to get a picture at every state sign and find a state souvenir.
On the long car rides from one state to the next, we practically planned our stops around finding a Sonic during happy hour (half off drinks!). We would each get a huge Route 44 drink. Those huge drinks or slushes at half price quickly became our favorite mid-day treat throughout the long drives.
And now that I no longer live by a Sonic or am road tripping for hours everyday, I had to start making some fun drinks at home.
How to make a raspberry limeade like the ones you’d get at Sonic:
- Combine the raspberries, freshly squeezed lime juice, and sugar in a high powered blender. Blend until smooth.
- Next, you’ll strain the mixture through a fine mesh strainer into a large pitcher. Use the back of a wooden spoon to press the mixture through.
- Stir in the sparkling limeade and whisk to combine. (If you aren’t going to finish this drink in the same day add the sparkling limeade to individual cups) Add ice to individual glasses and pour the raspberry limeade on top.
More Delicious Drink Recipes:
Sparkling Raspberry Limeade
- 4 cups fresh raspberries
- 1 cup fresh lime juice ~18 limes
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 3 cups cold sparkling limeade
- Ice fresh raspberries, and lime wedges for serving
Combine raspberries, lime juice, and sugar in a high powered blender. Blend until smooth.
Strain through a fine mesh strainer into a large pitcher. Use the back of a wooden spoon to press the mixture through. Discard the seeds/solids.
If enjoying this drink immediately (same day), stir in the sparkling limeade and whisk to combine. (If you aren't going to finish this drink in the same day add the sparkling limeade to individual cup) Add ice to individual glasses and pour the raspberry limeade on top.
If desired, garnish with fresh raspberries and lime wedges.
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, measuring methods and portion sizes per household.