Delicious ripe strawberries come together with creamy avocados, basil, and feta cheese making one unforgettable salad! The pasta adds a new and delicious texture and makes this salad perfect and unique!
You guys. Strawberries are looking pretty amazing right now! I have been stocking up from Costco because I love them so much. I even got some from my local grocery store last week and they were perfectly sweet and plump. I love making recipes that include strawberries. They are my favorite.
As a food blogger your life revolves around food. Which isn’t always a bad thing right? 😉 Well when I was thinking of a recipe to make, I decided to combine some of my favorites.
I LOVE the combination of strawberries and avocados. Avocados are so versatile and can be partnered up with quite a few things. But I especially love it with strawberries. One of my favorite salads actually is this Strawberry Avocado Spinach Salad. So I paired up the two again and added it with my other favorites. Basil, feta cheese and pasta. The pasta added such a delicious texture to this salad.
The result was absolutely fantastic. You guys are going to love this salad. Wherever you take this it will be a hit! So many delicious flavors and textures in this salad and it is tossed in a light lemon olive oil glaze. Super simple but it adds a light flavor to this already delicious salad. This salad is perfect for the warmer weather ahead and I know you will love it as much as we did!
- 8 ounces dried bow tie pasta
- ½ pound strawberries, sliced (about 2 cups)
- 2 medium avocados, halved, seeded, peeled, and coarsely chopped
- ½ cup chopped fresh basil
- ¼ cup feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Cook the pasta according to package directions. Rinse and set aside.
- In a large bowl combine the strawberries, avocados, basil, lemon juice, and olive oil.
- Transfer to a serving bowl and sprinkle with feta cheese