An amazing one dish meal that is cheesy and delicious. It tastes like nacho dip over noodles and beef and the flavor is amazing. It is sure to become a family favorite!
I just love quick and easy one dish meals. Don’t you? They are perfect for a busy night. This Taco Stroganoff was one of the first recipes to make it to the blog. But the picture was horrible! You couldn’t even tell what it was. Since we make this dish all of the time at our house, I knew that the pictures had to get a makeover. 🙂
This is DELICIOUS! Stroganoff married tacos in this dish and the flavor is incredible. The beef also gets coated in a chive and onion cream cheese and makes this dish so creamy and full of flavor! Then you add shredded cheddar cheese and this reminded me of nacho dip on noodles. This becomes an instant favorite one dish meal!
I served it with some homemade cornbread and my family devoured it in minutes. We love topping it with all of our favorite toppings. I especially love tortilla strips, sour cream and olives on mine. The tortilla strips give it a yummy crunch!
You are going to love this meal. Quick and easy and on the dinner table within 30 minutes. Not to mention it is delicious! You will make it again and again!
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 envelope taco seasoning
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 14 ½ ounce corn with peppers
- 1 8 ounce package chive and onion cream cheese
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 ounces egg noodles cooked and drain
- tortilla strips
- Cook onions and ground beef in large saute pan until beef is browned. Drain fat. Add taco seasoning, water and corn to beef mixture in pan; cook 1-2 minutes.
- Add cream cheese and cheddar; cook until it heated through and cheese melts.
- Serve over noodles or toss with noodles and top with optional toppings.
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, measuring methods and portion sizes per household.