Thai Barbecue Chicken has a delicious thai marinade and is perfect served with some grilled veggies! The entire family will love this recipe!
We spend a lot of time outside during the summer and grilling in my jam. I love to grill in the summer and I especially love when the recipe turns out as delicious as this one! You guys know me and my love for asian flavors and food. It is my favorite.
This marinade was simple but full of such amazing flavor. I marinaded the chicken overnight which really helped to infuse all of the yummy flavors into the chicken.
The great thing about this meal is that my entire family loved it! Including the picky eater. He said it was one of the best grilling recipes that we have had. I grilled up some fresh veggies with the chicken. I just love the char that the chicken and veggies both get on the grill.
This meal is a light and delicious summer meal that is going to wow your tastebuds!
Thai Barbecue Chicken
- 2 pounds boneless chicken thighs
- 1 ⁄3 cup fresh cilantro chopped
- 1 tablespoon ginger minced
- 1 tablespoon garlic minced
- 1 1 ⁄2 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 1 ⁄2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 1 ⁄2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1 ⁄2 tablespoons brown sugar
- Chopped cilantro for garnish
- Optional fresh veggies for grilling: I used red and green bell peppers snow peas, and carrots
- In a small bowl combine cilantro ginger, garlic, soy sauce, fish sauce, olive oil and brown sugar. Add the chicken to a ziplock bag and marinate for 3 hours or overnight.
- Preheat the grill to medium high heat. Grill the chicken about 3-4 minutes each side or until cooked throughout and no longer pink.
- Serve over grilled veggies if desired. Garnish with additional cilantro and red pepper flakes.