A 30 minute one skillet meal that is full of amazing flavor and veggies! The thai peanut sauce glazes the chicken perfectly and this will be a hit for dinner!
I love one skillet meals. It sure has been busy around our house the last few weeks. Between scouts, basketball games, practices, piano lessons, and a busy toddler, we always seem like we are on the go! The great thing about this meal is that it was ready in just 30 minutes.
I still love to have a delicious and hearty meal for my family when we are so busy. This meal is quick and easy and the flavor is incredible!
I especially LOVE the thai peanut glaze on this chicken. It thickens up and coats the chicken perfectly adding such amazing flavor. But how can you go wrong with a soy sauce, peanut, garlic, lime glaze that coats the chicken perfectly? You just can’t. My mind was seriously blown with with the first bite!
We all loved this meal and I know that your family will too!
Thai Peanut Skillet Chicken
A 30 minute one skillet meal that is full of amazing flavor and veggies! The Thai peanut sauce glazes the chicken perfectly and this will be a hit for dinner!
- 4 thighs chicken bone in and skin on (You can also use boneless chicken breasts)
- 1 Tablespoon Oil
- 1 Large Carrot sliced
- 1 Red Bell Pepper sliced thin
- 1 Orange Bell Pepper sliced thin
Thai Peanut Glaze:
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- Juice of one lime
- 1 cup steamed snow peas
- Red pepper flakes
- green onions
- In a medium sized skillet, heat oil over medium high heat in a large skillet. Cook the chicken on each side for about 7-10 minutes. Add the peppers and continue to cook until they become tender and chicken reads 165 degrees with a thermometer. Remove the chicken and veggies and set aside on a plate.
- Add the soy sauce, water, peanut butter, white vinegar, brown sugar, garlic and lime juice. Whisk until it comes to a boil and reduce heat. Add chicken and veggies back to the skillet and let simmer for another 3-5 minutes.
- Serve with steamed snow peas, red pepper flakes, and green onions over rice if desired.