Hey there food lovers! I’m Tiffany, the blogger over at Creme de la Crumb! I am SO excited to be contributing here at The Recipe Critic! I know I’m pointing out the obvious here but, Alyssa is AMAZING and like you, I’m crazy about her blog. I mean really, just look at her recipes. Jaw-dropping, mouthwateringly delicious right??
I’m a self-taught cooking and baking fanatic, feeder of one hungry hubby, and the proud creator of these absolutely addicting Vanilla Coconut Muddy Buddies.
I still remember the first time I was ever introduced to the original muddy buddies. You know, the traditional peanut butter and chocolate ones? I was maybe ten or eleven years old and it was truly life changing. I’d never been a big breakfast eater but, maybe that’s because I was eating cereal the wrong way. Like, not covered in chocolate!
Vanilla Coconut Muddy Buddies
- 6 cups vanilla chex cereal
- 1 cup white chocolate chips melted
- 1 box coconut cream pudding mix 4 oz. dry
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes
- Add chex cereal to a large bowl. Pour melted chocolate over cereal and toss to coat. Pour cereal into a large zip lock bag.
- Whisk together pudding mix and powdered sugar. Add to cereal, seal the bag, and shake to coat well.
- Add coconut flakes and store in airtight container.
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, measuring methods and portion sizes per household.