Hey there food lovers! I’m Tiffany, the blogger over at Creme de la Crumb! I am SO excited to be contributing here at The Recipe Critic! I know I’m pointing out the obvious here but, Alyssa is AMAZING and like you, I’m crazy about her blog. I mean really, just look at her recipes. Jaw-dropping, mouthwateringly delicious right??
I’m a self-taught cooking and baking fanatic, feeder of one hungry hubby, and the proud creator of these absolutely addicting Vanilla Coconut Muddy Buddies.
I still remember the first time I was ever introduced to the original muddy buddies. You know, the traditional peanut butter and chocolate ones? I was maybe ten or eleven years old and it was truly life changing. I’d never been a big breakfast eater but, maybe that’s because I was eating cereal the wrong way. Like, not covered in chocolate!
Vanilla Coconut Muddy Buddies
Amazingly delicious and addicting muddy buddies with a vanilla coconut flavor that you won't be able to get enough of!
- 6 cups vanilla chex cereal
- 1 cup white chocolate chips melted
- 1 box coconut cream pudding mix 4 oz. dry
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar
- 1/2 cup coconut flakes
- Add chex cereal to a large bowl. Pour melted chocolate over cereal and toss to coat. Pour cereal into a large zip lock bag.
- Whisk together pudding mix and powdered sugar. Add to cereal, seal the bag, and shake to coat well.
- Add coconut flakes and store in airtight container.