This website may contain affiliate links and advertising so that we can provide recipes to you. Read my disclosure policy.
These delicious White Chocolate Blondies are soft, chewy and loaded with white chocolate chips!
Hi! It’s Jenn from Deliciously Sprinkled back with these easy to make White Chocolate Blondies. Summer is just around the corner and I’m always looking for quick dessert recipes to make to bring over to a summer BBQ.
These White Chocolate Blondies are soft in the middle with slightly crunchy edges, just the way everyone loves blondies. I also LOADED these blondies with white chocolate chips which brings out the delicious vanilla flavor of the blondies.
My family loves whenever I bring over a batch of these White Chocolate Blondies, and I know your family will love them too. ENJOY! 🙂
Pin this now to find it laterPin It
White Chocolate Blondies
- Preheat oven to 370F degrees. Line a 9x9 inch baking pan with aluminum foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt in a medium size bowl. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, using an electric or stand mixer, cream together the butter, granulated sugar, light brown sugar, and vanilla extract until combined.
- Add eggs one at a time, mixing between each egg.
- Add flour mixture and mix until just combined. DO NOT OVERMIX!
- Using a spatula, stir in chocolate chips until combined.
- Press dough into prepared baking pan. Bake for 20-23 minutes or until edges are lightly golden brown. Let bars cool completely before cutting into squares.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.