These delicious White Chocolate Blondies are soft, chewy and loaded with white chocolate chips!
Hi! It’s Jenn from Deliciously Sprinkled back with these easy to make White Chocolate Blondies. Summer is just around the corner and I’m always looking for quick dessert recipes to make to bring over to a summer BBQ.
These White Chocolate Blondies are soft in the middle with slightly crunchy edges, just the way everyone loves blondies. I also LOADED these blondies with white chocolate chips which brings out the delicious vanilla flavor of the blondies.
My family loves whenever I bring over a batch of these White Chocolate Blondies, and I know your family will love them too. ENJOY! 🙂
White Chocolate Blondies
- 2 1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 12 Tablespoons UNSALTED butter softened
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup light brown sugar packed
- 1 Tablespoon vanilla extract
- 2 large eggs
- 1 1/2 cups white chocolate chips
- additional chocolate chips for topping
- Preheat oven to 370F degrees. Line a 9x9 inch baking pan with aluminum foil and spray with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Whisk together the flour, baking soda, and salt in a medium size bowl. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, using an electric or stand mixer, cream together the butter, granulated sugar, light brown sugar, and vanilla extract until combined.
- Add eggs one at a time, mixing between each egg.
- Add flour mixture and mix until just combined. DO NOT OVERMIX!
- Using a spatula, stir in chocolate chips until combined.
- Press dough into prepared baking pan. Bake for 20-23 minutes or until edges are lightly golden brown. Let bars cool completely before cutting into squares.
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, measuring methods and portion sizes per household.