A delicious and soft pudding cookie made with the classic white chocolate and macadamia nuts!
Nothing beats a batch of freshly baked cookies. I mean seriously. Is there anything better than a chewy soft cookie with melted chocolate? I was so excited to get home from North Carolina and make a fresh batch. In fact that was the first thing that I made! And you can’t go wrong with white chocolate macadamia nut. Such a classic and one of my favorites!
Now lets talk pudding cookies. Have you tried them before? I don’t think I will ever go back! Something about the pudding mix in them that makes them so soft and chewy. I have yet to find a cookie recipe that gives the same amazing results as adding in a pudding mix. The best part is that they stay soft and chewy for days after. I absolutely love this pudding cookie recipe! Then you add one of my favorite white chocolate and macadamia nuts to them and they are perfect. I couldn’t stop eating them…. seriously I am eating one right now! 🙂
White Chocolate Macadamia Nut Pudding Cookies
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 package white chocolate instant pudding mix 3.4 oz., vanilla will also work,
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup unsalted butter softened
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups white chocolate chips
- 1 cup macadamia nuts
- Preheat your oven to 350 and prepare baking sheets by lining with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl mix together flour, baking soda, salt, and white chocolate pudding mix. Set aside.
- In your mixer cream together butter, sugar and brown sugar. Add eggs and mix together. Add your bowl of dry ingredients. Mix together and lastly add the white chocolate chips and macadamia nuts.
- Scoop out cookie dough and roll into balls. Place two inches apart on baking sheet.
- Bake for about 10 minutes or until slightly golden. Let cool and enjoy!
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, measuring methods and portion sizes per household.
Oh, my! These are delicious! I used salted macadamia nuts, which I lightly chopped. Thanks so much!
Have you ever tried cookies using boxed cake mix? I use to teach Kindrgarten and we made cookies in class all the time using box cake mixes (we were allowed to use the kitchen), the hit of the class!
I am going to make these this weekend!! Question – salted or unsalted nuts??