We made these for Family Night. Everyone had so much fun decorating their mummy. I even think my hubby had just as fun as my kids did making these! These are such an easy and fun treat for Halloween! And I love oreo truffles!
Rating: 5 Stars Difficulty of Recipe: 2 stars
Things that I changed: The first batch I used regular oreos. (The Recipe says that you can use both). It makes them too dark. So I used the golden oreos the second time around and they turned out great!
Things that I would do differently next time: Nothing
Will I make this again? Yes
Recipe From: Kraft Recipes
- 1 Package (8 oz.) CreamCheese, softened
- 36 finely crushed golden oreo cookies
- 14 oz Bakers white chocolate
- Suggested Decorations: Mini chocolate chips (eyes), colored decors,
- Mix cream cheese and cookie crumbs until blended. Shape into 1 inch balls. Freeze for 10 minutes. Meanwhile, melt the Baker's chocolate as directed. DIP balls in melted chocolate; place in single layer on waxed paper-covered rimmed baking sheet. (Re-freeze balls if they become too soft to dip.) Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm. MELT remaining chocolate as directed on package; spoon into small resealable plastic bag. Press out excess air from bag; seal bag. Cut ⅛-inch piece from one bottom corner of bag. Squeeze bag to pipe chocolate onto each ball for the mummy's eyes; immediately add desired decorations for the eyeballs. Pipe remaining chocolate onto balls to resemble gauze strips. Refrigerate until firm.
Latest posts by Alyssa (see all)
- Weekly Menu Plan #77 - December 3, 2016
- One Pan Crispy Parmesan Paprika Chicken with Vegetables - November 27, 2016
- Overnight Caramel Banana French Toast with Caramel Syrup - November 26, 2016