We love ranch in our family. Especially my boys. Everything gets dipped in ranch! I have a recipe for ranch tacos and I wanted to try to make ranch enchiladas. Ummm it was safe to say my experiment turned out amazing!! My hubby said these are the best and even heated some up again before going to bed. The flavor combination of the ranch and salsa was delicious and the ranch drizzled on top was perfect! I was so happy with how these turned out and our family loved them!
- 3-4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- 1 package chicken taco seasoning
- 1 package ranch dry salad dressing
- ½ cup bottled ranch
- ½ cup salsa
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 can chicken broth
- 1 package white flour tortillas
- Cook and shred the chicken. I cooked mine in the slow cooker with the ranch packet and taco seasoning packages in the chicken broth. The chicken just peeled apart. I cooked it on low for about 3-4 hours.
- Mix the ½ cup of ranch and ½ salsa in a bowl. Spray a 9x13 pan with cooking spray and spread a very thin layer of the mixture on the bottom.
- Start assembling the enchiladas by putting 2 Tbs of the ranch and salsa mixture on the bottom of tortilla. Then put the shredded chicken on top of that. Sprinkle with cheese and roll it up.
- Line up the enchiladas in the 9x13 pan and sprinkle heavily with the cheddar cheese. Bake at 350 degrees for 30 minutes or until the cheese is bubbling and enchiladas are heated through.
- Drizzle the top with ranch and enjoy!
Latest posts by Alyssa (see all)
- Weekly Menu Plan #77 - December 3, 2016
- One Pan Crispy Parmesan Paprika Chicken with Vegetables - November 27, 2016
- Overnight Caramel Banana French Toast with Caramel Syrup - November 26, 2016