Rating: 5 stars Difficulty of Recipe: 2 stars
Review: I did get my avocados from Costco and yes they were perfect. The advice that she gave was to put the avocados in a paper bag with apples for 3 days if avocados are firm. I served this dip with pita chips and it was amazing. This is a recipe we will definitely be making again!
2 Roma tomatoes about 1/2 cup
2 Tbsp onion
Small can of jalepeno (add to taste)
salt (to taste)
2 tsp lemon juice
1 tsp cilantro
1. Start by peeling the skin and removing the pit of the avocado. You can use a potato masher to make your avocados chunky. You can also just slice them into small cubes but you don’t want them to be too mashed up.
2. Dice the roma tomato, and onion into small chunks. Place the onion in water to take some of the bite out. Add them to the diced avocado. Add the jalepeno to taste. Mix together.
3. Add the lemon juice, cilantro, and salt to taste. You can add more of the ingredients to your taste and liking.
4. Serve with chips and enjoy!
Latest posts by Alyssa (see all)
- Creamy Tomato Italian Parmesan Chicken - July 19, 2016
- Triple Berry Kale Salad with Creamy Strawberry Poppyseed Dressing - July 18, 2016
- Thai Barbecue Chicken - July 17, 2016