There is nothing that I love more then a mouthwatering salad. One that tastes so amazing that you crave it and can’t wait to make it again. This salad was just that. One of the best ones that I have had and it is screaming fall!
The line up of this salad is all of my favorite things about fall. Dried Cranberries, pecans, apples, and feta cheese. Toss with some fresh spinach and you have one amazing salad. I used my favorite creamy poppyseed dressing from this Strawberry Avocado Salad. It is seriously the best dressing I have ever had. It glazes the salad perfectly. I am afraid of using anything else because everyone always raves how amazing it is. It complemented the salad perfectly and all of the flavors came together so amazing! I just couldn’t get enough of this salad. Make it for yourself and see how incredible it is! This is truly a 5 star salad!
- 6 ounces baby spinach
- 1 cup pecans, coarsely chopped
- 2 Granny Smith Apples, chopped
- ½ cup crumbled Feta Cheese
- ¾ cup dried cranberries
- Creamy Poppyseed Dressing:
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup 2% milk
- 3 Tablespoons Sugar
- 4 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons poppyseeds
- In a large bowl, toss baby spinach, pecans, apples, feta cheese, and cranberries.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, milk, sugar, cider vinegar, and poppyseeds. Pour over the salad and toss to coat.
- Serve salad immediately and garnish with more feta cheese if desired.
Subscribe to the Recipe Critic Blog and get family friendly recipes via e-mail.
Latest posts by Alyssa (see all)
- Korean Ground Beef and Rice Bowls - April 18, 2017
- Weekly Menu Plan #96 - April 15, 2017
- Triple Berry Chicken Avocado Salad with a Creamy Lemon Poppyseed Dressing - April 13, 2017