An amazing fall salad with the best creamy poppyseed dressing that you will ever have!
There is nothing that I love more then a mouthwatering salad. One that tastes so amazing that you crave it and can’t wait to make it again. This salad was just that. One of the best ones that I have had and it is screaming fall!
The line up of this salad is all of my favorite things about fall. Dried Cranberries, pecans, apples, and feta cheese. Toss with some fresh spinach and you have one amazing salad. I used my favorite creamy poppyseed dressing from this Strawberry Avocado Salad. It is seriously the best dressing I have ever had. It glazes the salad perfectly. I am afraid of using anything else because everyone always raves how amazing it is. It complemented the salad perfectly and all of the flavors came together so amazing! I just couldn’t get enough of this salad. Make it for yourself and see how incredible it is! This is truly a 5 star salad!
Cranberry Apple Pecan Salad with Creamy Poppyseed Dressing
- 6 ounces baby spinach
- 1 cup pecans coarsely chopped
- 2 Granny Smith Apples chopped
- 1/2 cup crumbled Feta Cheese
- 3/4 cup dried cranberries
Creamy Poppyseed Dressing:
- ⅓ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup 2% milk
- 3 Tablespoons Sugar
- 4 teaspoons cider vinegar
- 2 teaspoons poppyseeds
- In a large bowl, toss baby spinach, pecans, apples, feta cheese, and cranberries.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, milk, sugar, cider vinegar, and poppyseeds. Pour over the salad and toss to coat.
- Serve salad immediately and garnish with more feta cheese if desired.
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, measuring methods and portion sizes per household.