I always love making a yummy appetizer and having it be a hit with the group. But how can you go wrong with anything wrapped in bacon? You just can’t. And these little bites were amazing!
This recipe is simple to make with easy ingredients. But the flavor and all of spices combined were incredible. The spices gave it just enough of a kick and the brown sugar was sweet and cooled it down. The combination of the two worked so well together in these little bites. Of course the bacon adds such incredible flavor to these bites. You are going to love these just as much as we did!
- 3 chicken breasts, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 6-8 slices of bacon
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- salt and pepper
- optional garnish: sliced green onions.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare a baking sheet by lining it with aluminum foil and spraying with cooking spray. Cut bacon in halfs to thirds depending on how thick your chicken is. Wrap each piece of chicken in the bacon.
- In a small bowl add the chili powder, paprika, and garlic powder. In another small bowl add the brown sugar. Roll the bacon wrapped chicken first in the spices and then in the brown sugar. Place on prepared baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with salt and pepper and remaining brown sugar (if any) and bake for 35-40 minutes until the bacon is crisp.
Latest posts by Alyssa (see all)
- Apple Pecan Crisp - August 22, 2016
- One Pan Crispy Parmesan Garlic Chicken with Vegetables - August 21, 2016
- Weekly Menu Plan #62 - August 20, 2016