An oreo crust, a creamy peanut butter cheesecake center with peanut butter cups, and a chocolate pudding whipped topping. And no baking required! Can you see why this is heaven?
When I die and go to heaven (fingers crossed I make it there), I picture a table of food waiting for me. It will have all of my favorite foods on it. From Cafe Rio pulled pork to all of my favorite desserts. Tons of cheesecake on the table. The best part of heaven is that all of the food there is zero calories. That is how I picture it anyway. 😉
This Peanut Butter Chocolate Heaven Dessert made it instantly to the list of heavenly food with one bite…
After the first bite you instantly want to face plant into it. Your mind will be blown. The bottom layer is an oreo crust. The perfect start to a heavenly dessert. My favorite part is the peanut butter layer. It is creamy peanut butter combined with cream cheese and whipped topping. But this dessert is heaven so clearly you have to add chopped Reese’s to it. It is followed by the top layer of chocolate pudding with whipped topping. Top it all of with crushed oreos and Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups ad there you have it. Pure Heaven.
Oh man. I loved this dessert.
I will probably take it to every single family gathering from now on.
It’s just so good I want everyone to experience it. My entire family gobbled this down in a matter of minutes. You are just going to have to try it for yourself! If you love peanut butter and chocolate, then you will seriously be in heaven with this dessert!
- 20 oreo cookies, divided
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 1-1/2 cups powdered sugar, divided
- 1 carton (16 ounces) frozen whipped topping, thawed, divided
- 15 miniature peanut butter cups, chopped
- 1 cup cold milk
- 1 package (3.9 ounces) instant chocolate fudge pudding mix
- Crush 16 oreo cookies until coarse. Add the melted butter and press into the bottom of a 9x9 inch pan.
- In a large bowl, beat the cream cheese, peanut butter and 1 cup powdered sugar until smooth. Fold in half of the whipped topping and spread over the oreo crust layer. Sprinkle with the chopped peanut butter cups but reserving some to sprinkle on the top.
- In another bowl, beat the milk, pudding mix, and remaining ½ cup powdered sugar on low for about 2 minutes. Let stand for two minutes. Fold in the remaining whipped topping. Spread on top of the peanut butter cups. Sprinkle the top with remaining crushed oreos and peanut butter cups. Cover and chill for 3 hours before serving.
Recipe adapted from Taste of Home Magazine
Latest posts by Alyssa (see all)
- Cheesy Fiesta Chicken and Rice Skillet - August 25, 2016
- Apple Pecan Crisp - August 22, 2016
- One Pan Crispy Parmesan Garlic Chicken with Vegetables - August 21, 2016