No-bake cream cheese peanut butter pie is an easy and amazing no-bake pie! The filling is so creamy and delicious inside a sweet, buttery, chocolate graham cracker crust. This is perfect for your next gathering!
No-bake pies are my favorite these days! So easy to put together and no need to preheat the oven! There are so many great varieties of them too! I could seriously make them once a week! This No Bake Banana Caramel Pecan Pie, No Bake S’mores Pie, and No Bake Lemon Pie are huge hits at my house as well!
No Bake Cream Cheese Peanut Butter Pie
A friend of mine showed me a video of this easy-to-make no bake pie. As I watched how it was made, I decided to make a few changes to it! In my opinion, all the yummy flavor in this pie starts with the buttery, sweet graham cracker crust. The video showed a pre-made crust, but I decided to make my own instead! Chocolate graham cracker crust really gives this no-bake cream cheese peanut butter pie a perfect thick, rich base. Chocolate and peanut butter, a match made in heaven right?
I decided to make this pie for the holidays. I needed something quick and easy and I love that it is no bake! It was the highlight of our meal and was completely gone in a matter of minutes. Of course you have to top it with some whipped cream and chocolate drizzle. That makes everything better right?
Cream Cheese Peanut Butter Pie Ingredients
The best part about this pie is its cream cheese peanut butter filling! It’s perfect on top of the crumbly chocolate graham cracker crust. This pie instantly became a favorite within the first bite!
Chocolate Graham Cracker Crust
- Graham Cracker Crumbs: Chocolate or regular can be used. Crush before combining with sugar and butter.
- White Sugar: The added sweetness makes this crust SO amazing!
- Butter: Melted and mixed in with crumbs and sugar.
Peanut Butter Filling
- Cream Cheese: I always make sure this is softened because it will easily blend with sugar and peanut butter.
- Powdered Sugar: Beat together with peanut butter and cream cheese. It makes the filling smooth and sweet!
- Peanut Butter: Use creamy peanut butter to keep your filling smooth and luscious.
- Whipped Topping: I use cool whip and thaw in the refrigerator overnight before using.
- Optional: Serve with whipped cream, chocolate syrup, or chopped nuts.
Let’s Make a Pie!
You are going to love this no bake peanut butter pie! Everything about it is incredible. Easy, no-bake, chocolate graham cracker crust, and a creamy peanut butter filling… what’s not to love?! Oh and don’t forget the whipped cream and chocolate drizzle! It almost looks too good to eat.
- Crust Mixture: In a medium-sized bowl combine graham cracker crumbs, white sugar, and melted butter until incorporated.
- Form Crust: Pour into a 8-9 inch pie pan and press firmly on the bottom and side of the pan to form the crust. Then put in the fridge while you make the filling.
- Bake: If you would like to bake the crust to help it form, bake at 375℉ for 8 minutes. let cool completely before adding the filling.
- Combine Ingredients: To make the filling: Beat the cream cheese, confectioners’ sugar, and peanut butter until smooth. Afterward fold in the thawed cool whip until combined.
- Add to Crust: Pour into the graham cracker crust and spread evenly on top. Then chill for 2-3 hours or overnight.
- Add Toppings: Top with whipped cream and chocolate syrup as desired before serving.
Tips and Variations
This is one of my favorite no-bake desserts to make because it’s so easy to customize. You can add so many different types of garnishes and toppings!
- Garnish Ideas: Shaved chocolate, mini chocolate chips, chocolate sauce, crushed peanuts, chopped peanut butter cup candy, sliced bananas, graham cracker crumbs, melted peanut butter. Try one or try all! No judgment here.
- Oreo Crust: Substitute crushed Oreo cookies in place of standard graham cracker crumbs. Eliminate the sugar.
- Make Your Whipped Cream From Scratch: Put a mixing bowl and whisk or whisk attachment into the freezer to chill for 20 minutes. Pour a pint of cold heavy whipping cream in the chilled bowl of a stand mixer (or use an electric hand mixer) and mix on high speed for 1 minute, or until stiff peaks form. For a little extra flavor, add a few drops of vanilla extract.
Storing Leftover Cream Cheese Peanut Butter Pie
Now that you have this delicious no-bake pie made, here’s how to keep it tasting fresh and delicious. You’re lucky to have any left over! This always flies off the table at my house.
- In the Refrigerator: Tightly cover cream cheese peanut butter pie with plastic wrap and store in the fridge for up to three days.
Can Cream Cheese Peanut Butter Pie Be Frozen? Yes! And since it’s so easy to double the recipe, then you always have one on hand in the freezer for unexpected guests. Trust me, if you don’t double it you won’t have leftovers. This pie goes fast! This pie will last in the freezer for one week. Thaw in the fridge before serving.
No Bake Cream Cheese Peanut Butter Pie
Chocolate Graham Cracker Crust: (You can also use store bought)
- 1½ cups graham cracker crumbs chocolate or regular can be used
- ¼ cup white sugar
- 6 tablespoons butter melted
- 8 oz cream cheese softened
- 1/2 cup confectioners’ sugar
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 8 ounces whipped topping such as cool whip, thawed
- Whipped cream optional
- Chocolate syrup optional
- In a medium sized bowl combine graham cracker crumbs, white sugar, and melted butter until incorporated.
- Pour into a 8-9 inch pie pan and press firmly on the bottom and side of the pan to form the crust. Put in the fridge while you make the filling.
- If you would like to bake the crust to help it form, bake at 375℉ for 8 minutes. let cool completely before adding the filling.
- To make the filling: Beat the cream cheese, confectioners' sugar, and peanut butter until smooth. Fold in the thawed cool whip until combined. Pour into the graham cracker crust and spread evenly on top. Chill for 2-3 hours or overnight.
- Top with whipped cream and chocolate syrup as desired before serving.
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, measuring methods and portion sizes per household.
Where does it show the ingredients amounts?
At the very bottom of the post on the recipe card you can find the ingredients, measurements and instructions!
But how many CUPS whipped cream is used in the recipe? The artificial topping is sold by weight not volume. It’s presumable the two different ingredients have a different mass. Those of us cooking from scratch and wanting to try these new recipes don’t have a base from which to start.
You can’t mess up this recipe. I made it today and whipped 3 cups of cream and I also added 1/2 c sour cream to the PB and cream cheese.
Thank you! Hope you like it as much as we do!!
Where I live, Cool Whip (or any thing like it) is not available. Can real whipped cream be substituted? Or does it go wonky?
Cool whip is nothing but artificial and unhealthy ingredients to mimic whipped cream. You’re better off using the real stuff.
I wish I could send you a picture
And everyone loved it
Is also wonderful frozen!
Thanks so much for sharing your recipe! It was so easy to make, and even though it’s chilling in the fridge right now, I had to taste the filling, and it is YUMMY. Thanks again!
We made this today in a spring form pan, because my pie plate broke. I had trouble with the buttery crust. It was so liquidy that it ran out the sides of the spring form pan. Is the crust normally very loose/soft? Also, I didn’t have chocolate graham crackers, so I added 1 TB Cocoa powder to regular graham cracker crumbs. It was just the right amount of chocolate flavor.
Hello, how much cool whip needs to be included?
In the picture I see that the crust is black, but in your description it only says graham cracjer, sugar & butter. How would I go about making the black “chocolate ” crust? Thanks
Whoops nevermind. Just saw it in the top section. Didn’t realize they sell chocolate graham crackers..
My daughter made this pie last night–it was easy as pie to make! 😉 It was delicious and perfect to serve to our company. Definitely a keeper. Thank you!
It is one of my favorites! Thank you for your feedback!
This looks so yummy! My husband and daughter are gluten free so I’ll have to try this with a ready made GF chocolate Graham cracker crust I’ve found in my grocery store!
I made this but it did not look like this. It was the color of peanut butter and did not pour out of the mixer, it had to be scooped out and then was only about 1/2 inch thick. To me it looks like the one in the picture was mixed with the whipped cream?????? Too late now
Oh my gosh!! I feel SO bad! I forgot to add in the cool whip into the ingredients! This is all my fault and I feel horrible! If you email me I will even send you a gift card to buy the ingredients again. I am so sorry!!
That is so sweet of you to do that!