An easy and amazing no bake pie that is so creamy and delicious with a chocolate graham cracker crust. This is perfect for your next gathering!
I recently made a visit to North Carolina and one of my very best friends lives there. We always have so much fun together. Our time is usually spent shopping, getting pedicures, and eating good food. There are some really great places to eat in North Carolina. And I have made a couple of recipes that were inspired by some of the yummy food that I had while I was there.
She showed me a video of this easy to make no bake pie. I only was able to watch how it was made so I decided to make a few changes to it! It starts with the graham cracker crust. The video showed a pre made crust but I decided to make my own. And I used a chocolate graham cracker crust. Chocolate and peanut butter. A match made in heaven right?
The pie has a cream cheese peanut butter filling. It is my favorite part! It is perfect on top of the crumbly chocolate graham cracker crust. It instantly became a favorite with the first bite!
I made this for my family for Pioneer Day in Utah. I needed something quick and easy and I love that it is no bake! It was the highlight of our barbecue and was completely gone in a matter of minutes. Of course you have to top it with some whip cream and chocolate drizzle. That makes everything better right?
You are going to love this pie! Everything about it is incredible. Easy, No Bake, chocolate graham cracker crust, and a cream cheese peanut butter filling… what is not to love about this pie?!
Oh and don’t forget the whip cream and chocolate drizzle! 😀
- Chocolate Graham Cracker Crust: (You can also use store bought)
- 1½ cups of graham cracker crumbs (chocolate or regular can be used)
- ¼ cup of white sugar
- ¾ cup butter, melted
- For filling:
- 8 oz cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup confectioners' sugar
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 8 oz whipped topping (like cool whip), thawed
- Whipped cream, chocolate syrup (optional toppings)
- In a medium sized bowl combine graham cracker crumbs, white sugar, and melted butter until incorporated. Pour into a 8-9 inch pie pan and press firmly on the bottom and side of the pan to form the crust. Put in the fridge while you make the filling.
- To make the filling: Beat the cream cheese, confectioners' sugar, and peanut butter until smooth. Fold in the thawed cool whip. Pour into the graham cracker crust and spread evenly on top. Chill for 2-3 hours or overnight.
Subscribe to the Recipe Critic Blog and get family friendly recipes via e-mail.
Latest posts by Alyssa (see all)
- Korean Ground Beef and Rice Bowls - April 18, 2017
- Weekly Menu Plan #96 - April 15, 2017
- Triple Berry Chicken Avocado Salad with a Creamy Lemon Poppyseed Dressing - April 13, 2017