Heyyyyyyy it’s Tiffany from Creme de la Crumb back with another awesome Fall recipe for you! If you follow my blog then you already know I have a bit of a love affair with my slow cooker. I use it all year round, but when the weather cools off it seems like I use it almost every day.
Beef stew is a cool-weather food I absolutely love and this slow cooker version is the perfect ace up your sleeve because it is so darn easy and totally delicious. This is a set it and forget it kind of meal your whole family will love!
- 2 pounds beef stew meat
- 5-6 small red potatoes, quartered
- 2 cups baby carrots
- 1 white or yellow onion, chopped
- 1 stalk celery, chopped
- ½ cup flour
- 1 15-ounce can diced tomatoes
- 2½ cups beef broth
- 2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
- salt and pepper to taste
- Combine beef, potatoes, carrots, onions, and celery in your slow cooker. Sprinkle flour over the top. Add remaining ingredients.
- Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours. Stir and serve.