Baked Buttery Herb Chicken and Potatoes requires just a few ingredients and is packed with amazing flavor and ready in just 30 minutes!
Hey hey it’s Tiffany from Creme de la Crumb here to share one of my favorite go-to meals for busy weeknights! Fall is probably the busiest time of year for me and 30 minute meals are my saving grace.
This meal is one of my very favorites because with just a few ingredients and all on one pan you’ve got a main dish and a side dish all in one – you can’t beat that! The flavor of this juicy chicken and those seasoned potatoes is so amazing. You will make this dish over and over again!
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts pounded to even thickness
- 4 cups quartered baby red and/or gold potatoes
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 packet dried Italian salad dressing
- 6 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- fresh herbs for garnish (such as thyme, rosemary, or parsley)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees and grease a rimmed baking sheet.
- Place chicken and potatoes on baking sheet and season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Whisk together butter, Italian seasoning, and garlic. Brush or drizzle over chicken and potatoes.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until chicken is cooked through and potatoes are tender. Sprinkle fresh herbs over the top and serve immediately.