Healthy and easy baked burritos that are stuffed with fresh avocados, cilantro, spices and cheese. A deliciously filled burrito that you won’t have to feel guilty about!
Oh man, I love avocados. I think most of my recipes involve avocados. I had to do a little damage control after eating all of these cookies. I decided that I wanted to bake some avocados in a cheese filled burrito for lunch. The result was amazing.
The ingredients are simple in these burritos. But they are full of flavor. I loved the fresh avocados in every bite. These burritos are better for you because they are baked. And they turned out perfect. A little bit of crunch on the outside and the inside was soft and filled with flavor.
This was a quick and easy meal that my family loved! I already can’t wait to make them again and I know that you will love them too!
- 2 cups chicken, cooked and diced
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 2 avocados, diced
- 2 Tablespoons cilantro, chopped
- ¼ cup sour cream
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 4 large burrito sized tortillas
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a baking sheet with non stick cooking spray.
- In a medium sized bowl mix chicken, mozzarella cheese, avocados, cilantro, sour cream, cumin, chili powder, garlic powder and salt until incorporated.
- Spread ¼ of the mixture into the center of a tortilla. Roll up and place seam side down on the baking sheet. Repeat for the remaining tortillas.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the center is heated throughout and the edges are lightly brown.