Healthy and easy baked burritos that are stuffed with fresh avocados, cilantro, spices and cheese. A deliciously filled burrito that you won’t have to feel guilty about!
Oh man, I love avocados. I think most of my recipes involve avocados. I had to do a little damage control after eating all of these cookies. I decided that I wanted to bake some avocados in a cheese filled burrito for lunch. The result was amazing.
The ingredients are simple in these burritos. But they are full of flavor. I loved the fresh avocados in every bite. These burritos are better for you because they are baked. And they turned out perfect. A little bit of crunch on the outside and the inside was soft and filled with flavor.
This was a quick and easy meal that my family loved! I already can’t wait to make them again and I know that you will love them too!
Baked Chicken Avocado Burritos
- 2 cups chicken cooked and diced
- 2 cups mozzarella cheese
- 2 avocados diced
- 2 Tablespoons cilantro chopped
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- ½ teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 4 tortillas large burrito sized
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a baking sheet with non stick cooking spray.
- In a medium sized bowl mix chicken, mozzarella cheese, avocados, cilantro, sour cream, cumin, chili powder, garlic powder and salt until incorporated.
- Spread ¼ of the mixture into the center of a tortilla. Roll up and place seam side down on the baking sheet. Repeat for the remaining tortillas.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the center is heated throughout and the edges are lightly brown.
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, measuring methods and portion sizes per household.