Thanks for the family recipe Jeremy!
- 3/4 Cup Butter
- 2 Cups Brown Sugar
- 2 3/4 Cups Flour
- 2 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 3 eggs
- 1 bag chocolate Chips
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Melt the butter and mix it with the brown sugar in a large mixing bowl.
- Add the flour and baking powder. The mix will be crumbly at this point. Be careful not to overmix these!
- Add eggs and vanilla. Lastly the chocolate chips.
- Spread in a 9x13 pan.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes. Enjoy!
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, measuring methods and portion sizes per household.