This website may contain affiliate links and advertising so that we can provide recipes to you. Read my disclosure policy.
A rich chocolate fudge topped with caramel and cashews. All of my favorite things in one delicious and easy to make fudge!
How is your holiday season going? I finally got my tree and decorations out. Christmas just snuck up on me this year and it seems to come faster and faster each year. Wasn’t it just summer? It is so weird to me that Christmas is already here!
I do love baking and making treats for the holidays. But I have to admit that my skinny jeans are getting tight. ? I love eating all of the fun foods and treats that come with the holidays. But I do have to say I am looking forward to a fresh start and healthier eating at the beginning of the year!
My kitchen was filled with cookies and fudge last week. And when deciding what fudge to make I put my favorite three things together and the end result blew my mind. I mean seriously. How can you go wrong with chocolate, caramel, and cashews. Cashews are my FAVORITE!
This fudge recipe is really easy to make! It is the perfect consistency. Rich, soft and sweet. Then topped with chewy caramel and cashews it really takes this fudge to a delicious level! You are going to love it and so will your neighbors.
Pin this now to find it laterPin It
Caramel Cashew Chocolate Fudge
Caramel Cashew Topping:
- 1 bag Soft Caramels 12 oz, unwrapped (like Kraft)
- 1 Tablespoon heavy cream
- 1 cup cashews halves and pieces I used salted
- Line a 9×13 inch pan with aluminum foil or parchment paper and lightly spray with nonstick spray. Place 1 cup butter and chocolate chips in a large bowl. Set aside.
- In a large saucepan combine sugar and evaporated milk. Bring to a boil over medium high heat stirring constantly for 10 minutes. Pour the sugar mixture over the chocolate chips and butter.
- Using an electric mixer beat the mixture for 3 minutes. Mix in the vanilla.
- Spread the chocolate into your 9×13 inch pan. Allow to completely cool before frosting.
- To make the caramel cashew topping: In a microwave safe bowl, melt caramel and heavy cream 30 seconds at a time stirring until melted and smooth. Pour and spread evenly on top of the fudge. Top evenly with cashews and gently press into the caramel. Let completely cool. I liked to pop mine into the fridge for a bit right before cutting.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.