My neighbors are awesome. They have already started delivering yummy treats. I need to step up my game. I have been a mad woman in the kitchen making fudge recipes and cookies like crazy. The Christmas baking bomb has definitely happened in my kitchen. I am dreading cleaning it so I will just eat a piece of this amazing cookies and cream fudge instead.
So a little fact about me. I hate oreo cookies plain! That is always my hubbies choice of a midnight snack. But I just don’t like them by themselves. But when you mix oreos in a cheesecake, shake, or fudge recipe, I am obsessed!! And this is an awesome fudge recipe. The oreo pieces inside of a creamy white chocolate fudge was incredible. You can’t go wrong with this fudge and the recipe is so simple to make!
Cookies and Cream Fudge
- 1 1/2 cups granulated sugar
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter cut into pieces
- 1/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- 1 cup marshmallow fluff
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup coarse Oreo crumbs
- 1/2 cup chopped Oreo pieces
- Line an 8x8 inch pan with parchment paper and lightly spray with cooking spray. Set aside!
- In a large saucepan, compine sugar, butter, and milk. Once the butter has melted, bring to a boil and stir constantly for 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in marshmallow fluff, chocolate chips, and vanilla. It will be thick. Lastly stir in coarse oreo crumbs until incorporated. Spread in the prepared pan and garnish the top with the chopped oreo pieces. Let cool until firm and cut into small squares.
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, measuring methods and portion sizes per household.