This website may contain affiliate links and advertising so that we can provide recipes to you. Read my disclosure policy.
Oreo fluff dessert salad has the perfect sweet cream and marshmallow fluff with pops of crunchy Oreo cookies throughout. This soft and sweet mixture is a hugely popular dessert you will love at first bite!
The Best Oreo Fluff Dessert Salad
Warning: This oreo fluff dessert salad is so easy to make and so delicious that my willpower for healthy eating is in real danger!! The vanilla pudding and marshmallow flavors are so perfectly creamy and the Oreo bites are just heaven! We have been moving, and it has been so hot! We have all been working so hard and I wanted a no bake cold dessert that I could reward everyone with. This was a huge hit with everyone! The entire thing was gone in minutes! Everyone was scraping their plates to enjoy the last little bit!
You are going to be amazed how easy it is to throw together this awesome recipe! I usually whip together the pudding while my kids are crushing the oreos. And let me tell you, they love to crush the Oreos!! Then I gradually fold in all the ingredients together, pop it in the fridge to cool, and my work is done! It doesn’t get any easier than that! And the payoff for such little effort is huge!!
What’s in Oreo Fluff Salad?
These ingredients belong together! The textures complement each other so perfectly! The dense pudding is so creamy and rich and then you bite into crushed Oreo and it is so amazing! I will definitely be coming back to this recipe again and again for more of this cookies and cream dessert salad!
- Instant vanilla pudding: The vanilla pudding adds rich vanilla flavor and thick, smooth texture.
- Milk: Used to make the pudding. Follow recipe to make pudding, not the box directions.
- Cool Whip: Thaw in the refrigerator overnight. It needs to be able to fold into the pudding mixture easily.
- Oreo cookies: Place in a sealed bag and crush with a rolling pin, or use a food processor.
- Small Marshmallows: Great little pockets of fluffy texture and sweetness.
Quick and Easy Oreo Fluff:
Now, I was sold when I read the ingredients for this Oreo fluff dessert salad I knew it would taste good, but what I didn’t realize was how quick and easy it would be to put together! In less than 5 minutes the salad was made! So simple! The only hard part was letting it chill for an hour! But, man it was worth the wait! When the flavors have time to settle in together it is out of this world awesome!
- Whisk: In a medium sized bowl add the pudding and milk and whisk for 2 minutes until it is thickened.
- Mix: Add in the cool whip, Oreos and marshmallows.
- Chill: Cover and refrigerate for at least an hour.
- Add Toppings: Top with crushed Oreos if desired.
Pro Tips and Variations for Dessert Salad:
This oreo fluff dessert is the absolute perfect summer treat! It is cold and refreshing and not overly rich. It is no bake and easy to transport to whatever park or campsite you are traveling to. Best of all, it is cheap to make and won’t take away from that summer travel budget. Here are some tips and tricks to consider when making this yourself…
- Double it: I do recommend doubling this recipe if you are preparing for a large crowd. There is nothing worse than running out before everyone has had a chance to try it!
- Oreo Crush: Be careful not to over crush your oreos. I like to Crush some oreos completely and leave some in bigger pieces for more dynamic texture.
- Garnish: Personally, I love strawberry and chocolate flavors together. So, I like to garnish with slices of strawberry. The black and white of the fluff with a pop of red on top looks gorgeous!
- Flavor tweaks: Vanilla pudding can be swapped out for any flavor of pudding you love. Some I think would be fantastic are white chocolate, cheesecake, or even half white chocolate and the other half strawberry or chocolate.
Storing Oreo Salad:
After making this delicious fluff, let it chill as long as you can stand it. The longer it chills in the refrigerator, the better it tastes. Allow it to chill for at least 1 hour, but overnight is even better! It will last 3-5 days in the refrigerator if properly stored in an airtight container.
More Delicious Salad Recipes:
- Best Ever Ambrosia Salad
- Strawberry Pretzel Salad
- Cranberry Cheesecake Fluff
- Very Berry Cheesecake Salad
- Pineapple Pretzel Salad
Pin this now to find it laterPin It
Oreo Fluff Dessert Salad
- 3.4 ounce instant vanilla pudding
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 1 8 ounce container cool whip thawed
- 30 Oreo cookies crushed
- 2 cups small marshmallows
- In a medium sized bowl add the pudding and milk and whisk for 2 minutes until it is thickened.
- Mix in the cool whip, Oreos and marshmallows.
- Cover and refrigerate for at least an hour. Top with crushed Oreos if desired.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.