Cheesy Sausage Potato Foil Packets are simple to assemble and packed with sausage, potatoes, veggies and cheese. These are perfect for a camping trip or quick dinner and are sure to be a hit!
School is out and it is time for summer fun! I love everything that summer has to offer and we are so excited to have a little baby a part of our family. We have already been grilling like crazy at our house and love to have backyard barbecues and get togethers. Foil packets have become all the craze right now and we love to throw them on the grill. They are also perfect for campouts and nothing beats a foil dinner!
One thing that always is a must at our barbecues is cheese. Bring on the ooey gooey cheese! Cache Valley Cheese has always been our favorite family cheese. Their expertly crafted and high quality cheese just can’t be beat! They are a local company to us here in Utah and have been perfecting their cheese for 75 years. You can expect wholesome, rich and perfectly crafted cheese every single time!
These sausage vegetable foil packets would not be complete without the cheese! They were grilled to perfection and ready in no time at all and the cheese was the perfect topping. It just melted right on top and made them absolutely delicious with the melted cheese on top.
All of the flavors came together so well and the veggies were cooked so tender. I love how they get just a slight char from the grill or fire and taste so delicious! This is such a delicious combination and the sausage was so delicious. You are going to love everything about these foil packets… especially the cheese on top!
You don’t want to miss out on these delicious foil packets this summer! Your family will love them just as much as we did.
CHEESY SAUSAGE POTATO FOIL PACKETS
- 1 package 12 ounces smoked sausage, sliced
- 3/4 ths pound baby red potatoes halved
- 3/4 ths pound green beans trimmed
- 2 bell peppers sliced
- 1 onion chopped
- 3/4 tablespoon dried oregano
- 3/4 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon paprika
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter separated
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 2 cups shredded Cache Valley Sharp Cheddar cheese
- Optional: freshly chopped parsley
- Preheat the grill to high heat or the oven to 400 degrees F.
- Prep the sausage and veggies. Slice the sausage, halve the red potatoes, trim the green beans, slice the bell peppers, and chop the onion.
- Toss the sausage and veggies with the dried oregano, dried parsley, garlic powder, and paprika. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Separate the mixture evenly among 4 large sheets of foil.
- Add 1 tablespoon of butter in each foil packet on top of the veggies.
- Completely seal the packet and cook on the grill for 25-30 minutes or in the oven for 35-40 minutes or until veggies are crisp tender.
- Remove from the heat and carefully open.
- Sprinkle the cheddar cheese evenly among the foil packets.
- Enjoy immediately with freshly chopped parsley if desired.
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, measuring methods and portion sizes per household.
This Post was Sponsored by Cache Valley Cheese. I love working with brands that I am passionate about and use in the kitchen for myself. All opinions expressed are my own.
Cache Valley dairy products are sold at major retailers throughout Utah, including Smith’s and Walmart. It is sold in other markets in the mountain states such as Fresh Market, Ridley’s, Harmons, Macey’s, Dan’s, Broulims, Red Apple, Reynolds, Clarks. Rancho Market, Ream’s and more.