This website may contain affiliate links and advertising so that we can provide recipes to you. Read my disclosure policy.
Chick-fil-A’s peach shakes are the best summer treat! Now you can enjoy this delicious seasonal drink all year long with this quick and easy copycat recipe. It’s too creamy and indulgent to pass up!
Milkshakes are one of my family’s favorite desserts. They’re so rich and creamy! The other great thing about milkshakes is that they’re super easy to make at home. Next time you break out the blender for milkshake night, try this thin mint shake, shamrock shake, or classic strawberry shake!
Chick-fil-A Peach Milkshake Copycat Recipe
Chick-fil-A hands-down has some of the best milkshakes ever. They’re so creamy and flavorful with the perfect consistency! In the summer, they roll out their peach milkshake which in my opinion is one of the best. Nothing screams summer quite like the juicy flavor of peach! If you don’t happen to get it while it’s available in-store, you can make this delicious copycat recipe from the comfort of your kitchen!
This copycat Chick-fil-A peach shake uses super simple ingredients and is so easy to make! My kids always make some for themselves which is a win in my book! Once you get a sip of this sweet, creamy drink you’ll want to make them all the time, too. So rich, so creamy, and perfect for summer evenings with the kids! And if you’re looking for more amazing drinks to make this summer, you can find my full list here!
Ingredients You’ll Need
I love making milkshakes and smoothies at home because they’re free of artificial flavorings! This copycat Chick-fil-A peach shake only needs a few simple ingredients and fresh peaches to make. The flavor is so incredibly delicious! Measurements for each ingredient can be found in the recipe card below.
- Vanilla Ice Cream: Adds creaminess and flavor!
- Peaches You’ll need both frozen and fresh peaches for the perfect flavor and consistency.
- Milk: The key to recreating Chick-fil-A’s milkshake is using full-fat dairy. It may not be the healthiest, but whole milk is what’s going to make your drink so creamy and indulgent! (Trust me, this shake is definitely worth the calories.)
- Vanilla Extract: Adds an extra pop of flavor to the milkshake. Use pure vanilla extract if possible!
- Whipped Topping: No milkshake is complete without a dollop of whipped cream on top!
- Maraschino Cherries: A cherry on top is the classic finishing touch.
How to Make Your Peach Milkshake
This peach milkshake is beyond easy to make and comes together in less than 5 minutes! It’s the perfect foolproof recipe to keep on repeat all summer.
- Add Ingredients to Blender: Place the ice cream in a blender. Add the frozen peaches, milk, and vanilla extract.
- Blend: Blend on high until the ingredients are smooth and incorporated.
- Add Fresh Peaches: Add the fresh peaches last and lightly pulse so the chunks don’t fully blend. You can also just stir in the chunks if you like the pieces thicker.
- Add Toppings and Serve: Top with whipped topping and cherry on top!
Tips for Making the Best Peach Milkshakes
Here are a few extra tips and tricks to help you craft the perfect milkshake! Keep them in mind and your shake will end up creamy, smooth, and delicious, just like the ones from Chick-fil-A!
- Why Did My Milkshake Turn Out Lumpy? The biggest culprit for lumpy milkshakes is using ice cream or other frozen ingredients that are too hard. I always let my ice cream soften a little before I add it to my blender. This way, it incorporates smoothly with the other ingredients.
- How Do I Make My Milkshake Thicker? The best way to avoid a milkshake that is too thin is by adding milk a little bit at a time until you reach your desired consistency. If you’ve ended up with a shake that’s too runny, though, don’t worry! Mixing in a high-fat dairy product like ice cream or whipping cream can help adjust it. As tempting as it might be to add in ice, don’t do this! The ice will melt quickly and your shake will be watery and gritty.
- How Do I Make My Milkshake Thinner? For a thinner milkshake, mix or blend a tablespoon of milk in at a time until you reach your desired consistency!
- How Long Can I Store a Milkshake? Milkshakes are one of those things that are best served straight out of the blender. You can keep them in the fridge for an hour or two at most before they become runny and melted.
Pin this now to find it laterPin It
Copycat Chick-fil-A Peach Shake
- Place the ice cream in a blender. Add the frozen peaches, milk, and vanilla extract.
- Blend on high until the ingredients are smooth and incorporated.
- Add the fresh peaches last and lightly pulse so the chunks don't fully blend. You can also just stir in the chunks if you like the pieces thicker.
- Top with whipped topping and cherry on top!
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.