An amazingly creamy baked chicken with asiago cheese inside. It comes together quickly and will be loved by the entire family!
I always consider a meal a HUGE success if my picky little eight year old eats the entire thing. It is so hard to get him to eat anything that I make. So when he eats something that I make for the blog and licks his plate clean, I consider it a five star meal.
This chicken is so easy to make. You can whip it up in about 5 minutes and throw it into the oven. It bakes the chicken to perfection in a delicious and creamy sauce with asiago cheese.
Asiago cheese has been a favorite since I first discovered it in High School on an Einstein bagel. It is such a delicious cheese and added such amazing flavor to this dish. Honestly the creamy sauce that this bakes in is incredible!
If you are looking for a delicious meal that is picky eater approved look no further. This is a great quick and easy one to make this week and I know that your family is going to love it just as much as we did!
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 cup light mayonaise or greek yogurt (I used ½ of each and it was delish!)
- ½ cup asiago cheese, and reserve more for top
- 1½ tsp seasoning salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees and spray a 9x13 pan with cooking spray. Lay the chicken inside the pan.
- Mix together all ingredients. Spread the mixture evenly over each piece so that the chicken won't dry out while baking.
- Sprinkle the top with fresh asiago on the top of the chicken.
- Bake uncovered for 45 minutes. Enjoy!