This website may contain affiliate links and advertising so that we can provide recipes to you. Read my disclosure policy.
An amazingly creamy baked chicken with asiago cheese inside. It comes together quickly and will be loved by the entire family!
I always consider a meal a HUGE success if my picky little eight year old eats the entire thing. It is so hard to get him to eat anything that I make. So when he eats something that I make for the blog and licks his plate clean, I consider it a five star meal.
This chicken is so easy to make. You can whip it up in about 5 minutes and throw it into the oven. It bakes the chicken to perfection in a delicious and creamy sauce with asiago cheese.
Asiago cheese has been a favorite since I first discovered it in High School on an Einstein bagel. It is such a delicious cheese and added such amazing flavor to this dish. Honestly the creamy sauce that this bakes in is incredible!
If you are looking for a delicious meal that is picky eater approved look no further. This is a great quick and easy one to make this week and I know that your family is going to love it just as much as we did!
Pin this now to find it laterPin It
Creamy Baked Asiago Chicken
- 4 chicken breasts
- 1 cup light mayonaise or greek yogurt I used ½ of each and it was delish!
- ½ cup asiago cheese and reserve more for top
- 1½ tsp seasoning salt
- ½ tsp pepper
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- Preheat the oven to 375 degrees and spray a 9x13 pan with cooking spray. Lay the chicken inside the pan.
- Mix together all ingredients. Spread the mixture evenly over each piece so that the chicken won't dry out while baking.
- Sprinkle the top with fresh asiago on the top of the chicken.
- Bake uncovered for 45 minutes. Enjoy!
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.