These Creamy Parmesan Pork Chops are sure to be a hit around the family table. The simple garlic parmesan sauce is oh so delicious and so easy anyone can make it in minutes.
Hi again from The Cookie Rookie! We are diving into all things Fall now that the weather is cooling off (finally!), and to us that means COMFORT FOOD! And when I think of comfort food, one of the first meals that pops into my mind are PORK CHOPS! My Mom and Dad always make the best pork chops for big family dinners, and the taste always reminds me of home. These Creamy Parmesan Pork Chops are tasty enough to make them proud, but also easy enough for any weeknight meal. The flavors are simple and delicious, make it one of our go-to Autumn favorites.
These Creamy Parmesan Pork Chops are as simple as cooking the pork in a large skillet with butter and then making your quick garlic parmesan sauce. Everything comes together in around 30 minutes and you only need one pan. Isn’t that great? Only 1 main dish to clean and only half an hour of your time can land you with this amazingly delicious meal. You’ll quickly realize why it’s a favorite!
Pork Chops can be a bit tricky to cook “just right” but with a few tricks up your sleeve you’ll cook them to perfection each and every time. Moist, tender, flavorful, and aaaaamazing when slathered with creamy garlic parmesan. Don’t mind if I do!
I’m so ready for Fall around here. Mostly because I’m SO ready for hot comfort food. I hope you love this recipe as much as we do! Enjoy!
Creamy Parmesan Pork Chops
- 4-5 boneless pork chops approximately 3-4 ounces each
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1½ tablespoons salted butter
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 1½ cup heavy cream
- 2 tablespoons all purpose flour
- ¾ cup grated parmesan
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Add butter and allow to melt, stirring to coat the pan.
- Sprinkle each pork chop with salt and pepper to taste on both sides.
- Add pork to skillet and cook each side for 4-5 minutes or until both sides are golden brown. Turn off heat and cover with a tight lid. Let the chops sit for 8-10 minutes until fully cooked through. Set aside on a foil tented plate to keep warm.
- Scrape the pan to release all that yumminess, no need to clean the pan.
- Heat pan to medium high heat. Toss garlic in the pan and allow to caramelize for 1-2 minutes until fragrant. Add in the flour and cream and stir quickly to combine. Bring to a boil, and then reduce to a simmer. Allow to simmer for 2 minutes.
- Stir in the grated parmesan and fresh parsley, stirring until fully combined and heated through.
- Return pork to the sauce and serve.