This is one of our favorite family meals! It is so delicious. I love it because it is so easy and I can throw everything into the crockpot and let it cook all day. The pork is absolutely incredible. It just peels apart and melts in your mouth. You will not be disappointed by trying this recipe!
Slow Cooker Creamy Ranch Pork Chops
It just peels apart and melts in your mouth. You will not be disappointed by trying this recipe!
- 4-6 pork chops I used the thick ones
- 6-8 medium potatoes chopped into large pieces
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 1 package dry ranch dressing mix
- parsley to sprinkle on top optional
- Spray your slow cooker with non stick cooking spray. Layer the potatoes (and baby carrots if used) on the bottom of the slow cooker. Lay pork chops on the top.
- In a medium bowl, mix together the soup and dry ranch packet. Pour on the top of the pork chops.
- Cook on low for 6-7 hours and high 4 hours. Use extra sauce as a gravy over the top of the potatoes and pork chop and sprinkle with parsley if desired.