This website may contain affiliate links and advertising so that we can provide recipes to you. Read my disclosure policy.
Super Easy Hoisin Shrimp that can be made in only 10 minutes!
Hi guys! It’s Kelley back from Chef Savvy! Today I am sharing with you this Easy Hoisin Shrimp.
Hoisin sauce is one of my favorite ingredients to use in Asian dishes. It’s thick and sweet and is perfect for marinades and stir frys. You can find hoisin sauce at most grocery stores in the Asian isle.
Serve with a sprinkle of sesame seeds, green onions and enjoy!
Pin this now to find it laterPin It
Easy Hoisin Shrimp
- Heat oil in a large skillet.
- Add shrimp and saute until shrimp is fully cooked and shrimp is no longer translucent, 4-5 minutes.
- Meanwhile in a medium bowl mix together hoisin sauce and soy sauce.
- When shrimp is done cooking pour the sauce on top and toss to coat the shrimp.
- Cook for an additional 1-2 minutes to heat the sauce.
- Serve immediately with green onions and sesame seeds for garnish, if desired.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.