A delicious frozen brownie cookies and cream oreo dessert that everyone will love!
My husband manages a team of about 6 guys here in North Carolina. Last year, I cooked for them every night. They were in heaven and so happy to come home to a home cooked meal. This year with a newborn thrown in the mix, they will be lucky to get two meals a week. 🙂 I started this year out by cooking the famous sweet and sour chicken. Every single time I make it I am blown away by how amazing it is. It really is better than take out. I also wanted to give them a yummy dessert. I made this frozen mint brownie dessert last year. It is one of my favorite desserts! I decided to switch things up and make it into an oreo dessert. So amazing!
First of all, this dessert is perfect for summer. It is so cool and refreshing. The brownie still stays soft, chewy, and fudgy. The cookies and cream layer went perfectly with the brownie layer. I am such an oreo fan so this dessert was perfect for me! I knew that everyone would love this dessert. And sure enough. They did. Entire pan devoured in 10 minutes. 🙂
Frozen Cookies and Cream Brownie Dessert
- 1 package fudge brownie mix 13×9 inch pan size
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk 14 oz
- 2 cups heavy whipped cream whipped
- 30 oreo cookies coarsely chopped (reserve 5 for the top)
- 1 jar hot fudge topping 16 oz (optional)
- Preheat oven to 325 and prepare brownie mix according to directions. Pour into a greased 13×9 inch pan.
- Bake for 23-27 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in the center comes clean. Let cool completely on a wire rack.
- Meanwhile in a large mixing bowl, whip the heavy whipping cream until it forms stiff peaks. Combine sweetened condensed milk. Fold in coarsely chopped oreos.
- Spread on top of cooled brownie and top with reserved chopped oreos. Freeze for 3 hours or overnight. Serve with warmed hot fudge topping drizzled on top and peanuts.
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, measuring methods and portion sizes per household.
It looks delicious!
Can I use chocolate or caramel condensed milk?
MMMM! That sounds delicious! Let me know how it turns out! XOXO
LOVED the Frozen Cookies and Cream Brownie dessert. It was outstanding! I made it for my daughter’s 15th birthday, and it was a hit. This recipe is far superior to the other frozen Oreo desserts online, as they are mostly vanilla ice cream mixed with crushed Oreo’s. I will make this again.
Do I fold in the condensed milk into the whipped cream? Or do I continue beating and pour it in? I think I fold it in because I would be afraid of deflating the whipped cream.
yumm! I live your blog, you can visit mine if you want it! 🙂
That looks incredible… Will be making these soon!!
This looks amazing! I am all about any cookies and cream dessert but the fact that this has a brownie on the bottom?! Whoa mama.
That looks awesome girl! Pinning.
Have a marvelous week Alyssa!
The fact that the brownie still stays soft, chewy, and fudgy is awesome! Wow, this looks delish, Alyssa! Pinned 🙂