This Frozen Strawberry Lemonade is a refreshing combination of lemonade, strawberries, and ice. It is the perfect sweet and sour drink for a sunny day while you enjoy your porch view or as you watch the sun go down with friends and family!
This light, fresh beverage really brightens up any meal! For more of the super satisfying citrus-y lemon flavor that is crave worthy, try homemade strawberry lemonade, watermelon lemonade or copycat chick fil a lemonade
Frozen Strawberry Lemonade
I have said in earlier posts that I didn’t grow up on soda or caffeine. It was probably a good thing because I am sure I would be a diet coke addict. I really can’t stand the taste and burning of your throat feeling. So our favorite thing to get in our house was strawberry lemonade or fruit punch. I still love strawberry lemonade and order it where ever we go! Actually, one of my favorite recipes on the blog is this strawberry lemonade. I literally can drink the whole pitcher by myself!
Finally, I had some frozen strawberry lemonade last summer and loved it! I knew that I had to try to make some at home! I was worried it would be hard to replicate, but I was so happy to find that it was so easy! Literally in minutes I had a yummy sweet and tangy frozen drink to cool me and my kids down. We loved it! Take a few minutes and blend this together. You will love it too!
Homemade Lemonade Ingredients:
- Frozen lemonade concentrate: The frozen concentrate gives the great lemon flavor to this strawberry lemonade.
- Ice cubes: You know, cause its frozen! 😊
- Water: Adding the water keeps this frozen lemonade from being too thick.
- Strawberries: One of my favorite fruits to pair with lemon!
Let’s Mix it Together:
- Fill the blender: Place ice and water in a blender followed by frozen lemonade and strawberries.
- Blend until smooth.
Fun Twist on Lemonade?
- I highly recommend using fresh strawberries for this recipe, but frozen strawberries will work in a pinch. If you use frozen strawberries, be sure to thaw them before they go into the blender. Frozen strawberries are often not as sweet as fresh strawberries, so you may also need to add more sugar. I used small strawberries that were halved then frozen. If your strawberries are large, you may want to increase to 1 ½ cups.
- Add simple syrup to the mix for extra sweetness. It is made by combining equal parts water and sugar. I used 1 cup granulated sugar and 1 cup water in a small saucepan. Cook over medium heat until it starts to boil and all the sugar is dissolved. Cool and refrigerate until needed.
- Add cream instead of water to make it even more silky.
- Top with whipped cream for an extra bit of sweetness!
- Add sprite in for a hint of lime flavor and a little fizz.
- Mix up your fruit. Mixed berry, blueberry, raspberry, dragon fruit, or passion fruit all work great too!
More Refreshing Drinks:
- How to Make the Best Ever Horchata Drink
- The Best Lemon Detox Water
- Sparkling Raspberry Limeade
- Sparkling Pomegranate Lemonade
- Brazilian Lemonade
Frozen Strawberry Lemonade
A delicious frozen strawberry lemonade that is cool and refreshing for summer!
- 6 oz frozen lemonade concentrate
- 2 cups ice cubes
- 1 cup water
- 8 strawberries
Updated on April 17, 2020
Originally Posted on July 21, 2014
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, measuring methods and portion sizes per household.