Join the Recipe Critic for the latest and greatest! Like us on Facebook or follow on Pinterest!
I feel like I have been on a roll lately with making awesome recipes! The first batch of these were gone so fast that I couldn’t even get a picture of it. So I gladly volunteered to go back to the store and bought two boxes to make them in a 9×13. Here is the best part of this whole recipe. It is only 3 ingredients. Seriously. You can mix up a batch in 2.5 seconds and have them ready in no time. These are so easy and delicious that you have no excuse NOT to try them!!
Rating: 5 stars Difficulty of Recipe: 1 star
Things that I changed: Second batch I doubled and made in a 9×13.
Things that I would do differently next time: Nothing
Will I make this again? Yes
- 1 box of Betty Crocker Gingerbread Cake Mix I found it at Walmart near the holiday stuff
- 1/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1/2 cup melted butter
- Powdered sugar for dusting Optional
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and spray a 9x9 baking dish with cooking spray.
- Combine the 3 ingredients and mix well.
- Spread the batter smoothly and evenly in the 9x9 baking dish.
- Bake for 25 minutes or until the brownies are firm.
- Let them cool for a few minutes and devour!
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, measuring methods and portion sizes per household.
Do you know the ounce size of the Gingerbread Cake mix?
Can you use the gingerbread cookie mix? Thank you!
Oh, I haven’t seen that cake mix…I am headed to Walmart today so I will be on the lookout. These brownies sound great!
THESE.LOOK.AMAZING! Can’t wait!!
Can’t wait to make them!
Will be making these 🙂
What a great idea to use cake mix and I bet the evaporated milk makes them so moist! Yum! These look fantastic 🙂