This website may contain affiliate links and advertising so that we can provide recipes to you. Read my disclosure policy.
This creamy and sweet golden milk smoothie will brighten your morning! The smooth texture comes from the mangos, Greek yogurt, and banana. It’s spiced to perfection and bursting with healthy benefits.
Smoothies are perfect for a good breakfast, lunch, or snack. They are perfect for taking on the go, and the flavor possibilities are endless! I especially love this creamy pineapple smoothie, this delicious peach smoothie, and this healthy detox smoothie.
What is a Golden Milk Smoothie?
This golden milk smoothie is a tasty variation of golden milk. Golden milk has been around for centuries in the Indian culture and is known for its powerful health benefits. The delicious combination of spices consists of turmeric, cinnamon, and black pepper. Nutrient-packed spices full of antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties to help strengthen and heal your immune system. This easy golden milk smoothie has added fruit and yogurt because it creates that perfect creamy texture. You’re going to love every sip of it!
I love starting my day with nutritious ingredients to fuel my body. This smoothie is such a delicious and healthy breakfast! If you’re wanting more healthy breakfast ideas then I have you covered. Try more healthy breakfast options like these easy yogurt parfaits, chia pudding, or this amazing avocado toast.
Simple and fresh ingredients are what make this golden milk smoothie so creamy and delicious! See the recipe card at the bottom of the post for exact measurements!
- Milk: Any variety of milk will work!
- Mango Chunks: Frozen mango chunks work best in this smoothie.
- Greek Yogurt: Greek yogurt makes this smoothie recipe healthy because it adds protein to start your day. Plain or vanilla yogurt can also be used.
- Banana: I always liked to use frozen bananas in smoothies, but fresh bananas work too! Use ripe bananas because they are the sweetest!
- Ginger Paste: Ginger adds great flavor and nutrients.
- Turmeric: The perfect spice to give this smoothie its vibrant orange color. I used ground turmeric in this recipe.
- Cinnamon: Ground cinnamon is a great spice to compliment all the flavors in this golden milk smoothie.
- Black Pepper: Enhances the flavors and also adds a little kick to the smoothie.
Golden Milk Smoothie Recipe
This is super easy to make and won’t take you more than 5 minutes! I love recipes that I can make and take with me on the run. This one is easy and perfect for breakfast when you’re running out the door.
- Blend Ingredients: Add all the ingredients to a blender then blend until creamy and smooth.
- Texture Tips: If you want a thicker smoothie then add more Greek yogurt and mango chunks, or use a frozen banana.
- Enjoy: Pour into two glasses then enjoy! Sprinkle extra cinnamon on top for a finishing touch.
Golden Milk Smoothie Variations
Take this smoothie to the next level but switch things up and make it your own! Here are a few variations for making this golden milk smoothie. You’re going to love these variations!
- Fruit Substitutions: You can swap the mango out for pineapple or more banana if you prefer those fruits.
- Make it Dairy-Free: For a dairy-free smoothie, use plant-based milk and substitute Greek yogurt for a dairy-free Greek yogurt. Try almond milk, cashew milk, or coconut milk for delicious options.
- Creamier Smoothie: Freeze the banana before adding it to the smoothie because this is the trick to a creamy smoothie!
- Add Protein Powder: Add a scoop or two of your favorite vanilla protein powder to get a little extra protein in for the day! It won’t change up the flavor or texture too much, but it will help fill you up for longer!
- Make it Sweeter: Need it a little sweeter? Then drizzle in some honey or agave to add sweetness.
Enjoy Right Away
This golden milk smoothie is best enjoyed fresh! Even after a few hours in the fridge, it will start to separate and melt. Drink it right away for the best texture and flavor!
Pin this now to find it laterPin It
Golden Milk Smoothie
- Add all the ingredients to a blender and blend until the smoothie is creamy and smooth.
- If you want a thicker smoothie, add more Greek yogurt and mango chunks, or use a frozen banana.
- Pour into two glasses and enjoy!
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.