This website may contain affiliate links and advertising so that we can provide recipes to you. Read my disclosure policy.
This peach smoothie is juicy and refreshing and provides a burst of delicious flavor! The texture is just perfect, the color is beautiful and the taste is something everyone in your family will go crazy for!
This peach smoothie is a yummy way to sneak fruits in early in your day and leave you wanting more! Smoothies are always SOO good and if you love them as much as I do then you definitely have to try my Mango Smoothie, Blackberry Lime Green Smoothie, and this delightful Creamy Avocolada Smoothie!
Delicious Peach Smoothie
There is nothing more refreshing to me than having a smoothie at breakfast to get up and at em! And not just any smoothie but one that is filled with healthy ingredients that can help me to kick start my day. This peach smoothie does exactly that! It is filled with a few different frozen fruits and juices, some greek yogurt plus some honey to sweeten the deal! The texture is heavenly and I love that its icy cold and so delicious!
If I didn’t lure you in with the description of how divine the taste is of this smoothie, then I am sure this next part will for sure seal the deal… It’s EASY! That’s right, simple is the name of this game! No awkward ingredients that you have to search the entire grocery store for. It will take you 5 minutes from start to finish! You will soon be sipping this smoothie in pure satisfaction. In fact, be careful because soon everyone is going to be wanting you to make one for them too!
What’s in a Peach Smoothie?
This peach smoothie has ingredients that you will probably already have in your fridge at home! Mix them up and you will see how delicious it really is. See the recipe card below for a list of exact ingredient measurements!
- Ice: This keeps everything cols and creates a great base texture.
- Frozen peaches: Using frozen peaches is what makes this smooothie so great! These frozen peaches are easy and delicious!
- Banana: Try and use a frozen banana because that will add to the delicious texture. If you don’t, you can use one from the counter! Your smoothie will just be a little bit more runny.
- Peach juice or apple juice: Depending on how stong you want the peach flavor, you can use peach juice or apple juice to mix everything up in!
- Greek yogurt: Get plain greek yogurt, don’t use flavors unless you want a different taste.
- Honey: This will sweeten up the entire smoothie without adding in any extra sugar!
How to Make a Peach Smoothie
Does it get much easier than 1 step for your instructions? I know that you are all busy people with places to go and people to see which is why I love this peach smoothie recipe. Toss it all in and you are good to go! Blend: Place all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Serve immediately.
Tips for Making the Best Smoothie
Smoothies are quick and easy but there is a trick to getting just the right consistency and taste! Here are a few tips and variations that will help you make it just right!
- To make a thicker smoothie: If you want your smoothie to be thicker, make sure that you are adding in frozen fruit. This helps it gain that thick texture!
- To make your smoothie thinner: You can add water or juice to your smoothie (more than the recipe calls for) to make your smoothie a bit more thin.
- Add in some spinach: It may change the color of the smoothie but it won’t affect the taste too much! Besides, this way you can get your fruits and your vegetables in with one easy recipe!
- Extra sweetness: Pineapple can add in some additional sweet flavor to your smoothie!
Pin this now to find it laterPin It
- Place all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth. Serve immediately.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.