Grilled Chicken Caesar Avocado Salad is a mouthwatering classic salad with juicy grilled chicken, crisp romaine lettuce, cherry tomatoes, avocado, and topped with shaved mozzarella and crunchy croutons!
Caesar Salad is easily my favorite. I do love a good berry salad, but caesar salad is my go to all time favorite. And since salads and water are my BFF right now trying to lose this baby weight, I just can’t seem to get enough of a delicious mouthwatering salad.
This is such a classic salad that is uses minimal ingredients but is so delicious.
I combined all of my favorites from a caesar salad but made one of my favorite additions. Avocado. I am convinced that avocado makes every salad better. It was perfect along with the crisp romaine lettuce, cherry tomatoes, crunchy croutons and shredded parmesan cheese.
You can complete the salad with my all time favorite Asiago Caesar Dressing, or store bought is always good too when you are in a hurry. This salad comes together quickly and I especially love the tender and juicy grilled chicken. It makes it the perfect healthy meal in one and this salad is full of big flavor!
Just one bite and you will realize why this is my favorite salad to make!
Grilled Chicken Caesar Avocado Salad
- 2 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- 2 teaspoons italian seasoning
- salt and pepper
- 4 cups romaine chopped
- 1 avocado sliced
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes sliced in half
- 1 cup croutons
- ½ cup shaved parmesan shredded will also work
- black pepper
Asiago Caesar Dressing:
- 1 teaspoon dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 garlic clove pressed
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ½ cup asiago cheese shredded
- Preheat a grill to medium high heat. Rub the chicken with olive oil, italian seasoning, and salt and pepper. Grill on each side 2-4 minutes until chicken is cooked and no longer pink. Slice the chicken and set aside.
- In a large bowl add the chicken, romaine, avocado, cherry tomatoes, croutons, shaved parmesan and toss. Serve with homemade asiago dressing or store-bought dressing.