It’s time to get serious about losing this baby weight of mine. I am always trying to find new lunch combinations that are easy to make and healthy. Me and the hubby went to a local sandwich place that had chicken caesar salad wraps. Chicken caesar salad is my favorite of them all! I ordered it and loved it. The best wrap that I have had. Couldn’t wait to make it at home!
So so easy to make. It came together in a matter of minutes. I always do better eating healthier when I prepare my meals in advance. I was able to get make four wraps and wrap them in plastic wrap and but them into the fridge. These are awesome for on the go or a quick and easy meal to make. The flavor of the caesar dressing in these wraps was incredible and one of the best wraps that I have made!
Chicken Caesar Salad Wraps
A delicious and healthy chicken caesar salad wrap that is perfect for an easy meal or on the go!
- 3/4 cup lite Caesar Salad Dressing
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese grated
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 cups chicken breast cubed cooked, Tyson grilled and ready worked great!
- 2 cups romaine lettuce I used the premium with shredded carrots
- 3/4 cup salad croutons chopped
- 4 whole grain whole grain wraps or tortillas
- In a medium bowl, combine caesar dressing, parmesan cheese, garlic powder, pepper, and lemon juice. Add the romaine lettuce, cubed chicken and salad croutons. Toss until coated well.
- Place about 2/3 of the chicken mixture into each wrap and roll up.