Chicken Caesar Salad Wraps are quick and easy to make and to eat. Filled with healthy, flavorful ingredients they are family friendly, great for lunch or a light dinner!
Wraps are perfect for all ages and taste delicious with so many flavors inside! If you are looking for other ideas of ways to turn your favorite meal into a handy wrap try this Buffalo Ranch Chicken Wrap or Bacon Cheeseburger Wrap.
Chicken Caesar Salad Wraps
I am always trying to find new lunch combinations that are easy to make and healthy. Recently, me and the hubby went to a local sandwich place that had chicken caesar salad wraps. Chicken caesar salad is my favorite of them all, so I ordered it and loved it. The best wrap that I have had, and I couldn’t wait to make it at home! Especially since the weather is getting warmer, and I find myself wanting more salads and lighter foods. This wrap is definitely going to be a staple in my weekly menus this summer.
Not only is this a healthy and tasty wrap, but it is also just fun to make! In fact, my kids want me to turn everything into a wrap now so that they can help make it! They love to help with the tossing and wrapping. I love that they are getting a healthy meal that they enjoy eating and I’m not having to force them to eat! I promise you this recipe is so simple and easy to follow and it will turn out looking so impressive. Each bite is bursting with flavor while still keeping a fresh and light overall feel. Be sure to try it for lunch or dinner soon!
Chicken Caesar Salad Ingredients:
Just a few simple ingredients come together so quickly and easily in this crowd pleasing wrap. In fact, many of the ingredients can even be bought pre-made, which is so nice! I love chicken caesar salads, I always have. But, when you add in a tortilla to wrap it up, now that is just so much better!!
- Caesar Salad Dressing: I use the light version to keep it a little healthier.
- Parmesan cheese: Freshly grated
- Garlic powder: Adds a little bit of subtle flavor.
- Pepper: To taste
- Lemon juice: The bright citrus flavor adds freshness.
- Chicken breast: Cubed and cooked, Tyson grilled and ready worked great!
- Romaine lettuce: I used the premium with shredded carrots.
- Salad croutons: Chopped so that they are easier to eat.
- Whole grain wraps or tortillas: Use an extra large one so that it is easier to wrap.
How to Make a Wrap:
Two simple steps are all it takes to have a delicious meal ready to go. Just grab your ingredients, toss them together and wrap it up in your favorite tortilla. In just minutes you can have a restaurant quality meal in your own kitchen.
- Toss Ingredients: In a medium bowl, combine caesar dressing, parmesan cheese, garlic powder, pepper, and lemon juice. Add the romaine lettuce, cubed chicken and salad croutons. Toss until coated well.
- Fill tortilla and roll: Place about 2/3 of the chicken mixture into each wrap and roll up.
Is a Chicken Caesar Wrap Healthy?
The great thing about preparing your own food at home vs. eating out is that you have complete control over every ingredient that goes into your food. To make sure this wrap is healthy, just make careful choices when choosing your ingredients. Use a low-fat dressing and read labels carefully to ensure you find one without a lot of added sugars. Also, there are so many great low carb or low fat wrap options available now, so be sure to choose one that suits your specific dietary needs.
Variations for Chicken Caesar Wraps:
These chicken caesar salad wraps are so easy to make there is really no way to mess them up! Here are a few tips and ideas to help you keep this classic recipe interesting.
- Pinwheels: A fun way to serve these chicken caesar wraps is to cut them into pinwheels! They would be great as an appetizer for entertaining.
- Toothpicks: Add toothpicks to help them stay together if you’re bringing them somewhere.
- Bacon: Adding crumbled bacon to the mixture of this wrap is so amazing!
- Serving: Serve your wrap with a side of fresh fruit, potato salad, pasta salad, chips, or chopped vegetables.
How Long Can You Store Chicken Caesar Wraps?
Once fully prepared, eat or refrigerate your chicken caesar wrap within two hours. If you are making these for later use like in weekly meal prepping, I suggest storing the ingredients separately then mixing together right before you eat it. Otherwise, the croutons and other ingredients may turn slightly soggy. If you want to make ahead for later use, just leave out the dressing in the mixture and dip the wrap in dressing as you eat it later instead. To store, cover the caesar salad wrap tightly with plastic wrap or foil. Stored this way, they will last in the refrigerator for 3-5 days.
More Delicious Chicken Caesar Recipes:
- Grilled Chicken Caesar Avocado Salad
- Chicken Caesar Pasta Salad
- Slow Cooker Chicken Caesar Sandwiches
- Chicken Caesar Salad Pizza
- Grilled Caesar Salad
Chicken Caesar Salad Wraps
- 3/4 cup lite Caesar Salad Dressing
- 1/4 cup parmesan cheese grated
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 Tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 cups chicken breast cubed cooked, Tyson grilled and ready worked great!
- 2 cups romaine lettuce I used the premium with shredded carrots
- 3/4 cup salad croutons chopped
- 4 whole grain whole grain wraps or tortillas
- In a medium bowl, combine caesar dressing, parmesan cheese, garlic powder, pepper, and lemon juice. Add the romaine lettuce, cubed chicken and salad croutons. Toss until coated well.
- Place about 2/3 of the chicken mixture into each wrap and roll up.
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, measuring methods and portion sizes per household.
You show the wraps with tomatoes, but you do not list it anywhere in the recipe.
You are welcome to add in tomatoes if you would like to.
Amazing recipe. I will try it this evening. Thanks a lot !!!
love these, yes, as you write I love that I can control what goes into them and really prefer these to a salad, thank you
Is there an error in the instructions? It says, “2. Place about ⅔ of the chicken mixture into each wrap and roll up.” 2/3 of what, 2/3 of the mixture or 2/3 cup of the mixture?
If there are 4 wraps, I have to assume that it would be 2/3 cup, otherwise there would not be enough of the mixture for 4 wraps.
2/3 of the chicken mixture is added to the wraps. You are welcome to add more or less. It is a simple recipe that is mixed together and then added to the wraps how you prefer.
Those look great and so fresh! What lite Caesar dressing did you use? I have a hard time finding lite dressing that I like!
that is the same questioni had the righ brand makes all the difference
Alyssa, thanks for the idea of making the wraps ahead of time and wrapping them in plastic wrap. These look so easy to make and a definite way to eat healthier!