I think this became one of my favorite meals of all time. It was so easy and only 3 ingredients! The flavor combination of the ranch and buffalo sauce was amazing. They were absolutely delicious and a great change! My boys ate them in a wrap and I ate mine over a salad with feta cheese on top. I strongly suggest that you make these because I know you will love them too!
Rating: 5 stars Difficulty of Recipe: 1 star
Things that I changed: Kept the recipe the same.
Things that I would do differently next time: I would by a mild buffalo sauce., especially if you are feeding it to young ones that don’t like spicy.
Will I make it again? Heck ya!
Buffalo Ranch Chicken Wraps
I think this became one of my favorite meals of all time. It was so easy and only 3 ingredients!
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- ½ tsp salt
- ¾ Cup buffalo wing sauce
- ¾ Cup ranch dressing
- Shredded lettuce
- Flour tortillas
- Cook chick in slow cooker for 6-7 hours on low (I guess with chicken thighs you don’t need to add any liquid, but I used chicken breasts and just added a can of chicken broth and some water so they didn’t dry out)
- Sprinkle with salt
- Remove chicken and discard the liquid
- -Shred chicken with 2 forks
- -In the slow cooker, mix ¾ C buffalo wing sauce and ¼ C ranch
- -Add chicken and gently stir to mix with sauce (the chicken will continue to shred so if you want it more chunky, don’t shred too much initially)
- -Let sit until heated through
- spread about 1 tablespoon ranch (or really as much as you want) on the tortilla, add lettuce and chicken and wrap.