I think this became one of my favorite meals of all time. It was so easy and only 3 ingredients! The flavor combination of the ranch and buffalo sauce was amazing. They were absolutely delicious and a great change! My boys ate them in a wrap and I ate mine over a salad with feta cheese on top. I strongly suggest that you make these because I know you will love them too!
Rating: 5 stars Difficulty of Recipe: 1 star
Things that I changed: Kept the recipe the same.
Things that I would do differently next time: I would by a mild buffalo sauce., especially if you are feeding it to young ones that don’t like spicy.
Will I make it again? Heck ya!
Buffalo Ranch Chicken Wraps
- 2 lbs boneless skinless chicken breasts
- ½ tsp salt
- ¾ Cup buffalo wing sauce
- ¾ Cup ranch dressing
- Shredded lettuce
- Flour tortillas
- Cook chick in slow cooker for 6-7 hours on low (I guess with chicken thighs you don’t need to add any liquid, but I used chicken breasts and just added a can of chicken broth and some water so they didn’t dry out)
- Sprinkle with salt
- Remove chicken and discard the liquid
- -Shred chicken with 2 forks
- -In the slow cooker, mix ¾ C buffalo wing sauce and ¼ C ranch
- -Add chicken and gently stir to mix with sauce (the chicken will continue to shred so if you want it more chunky, don’t shred too much initially)
- -Let sit until heated through
- spread about 1 tablespoon ranch (or really as much as you want) on the tortilla, add lettuce and chicken and wrap.
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, measuring methods and portion sizes per household.