Fresh spring greens get tossed with crisp apples, chicken, tomatoes, dried cranberries, crunchy pecans and feta cheese. This makes one incredible mouthwatering salad!
I was just thinking the other day that I haven’t posted a salad in a while. I love salads so I knew it was time to make a delicious mouthwatering salad. This Panera Bread Fuji Chicken Apple Salad became an instant favorite with the first bite.
This salad has been on my list of things to make for over a year now. I am shocked that I haven’t made it until now. When I was at the store just the other day I noticed these apple chips. I know that Panera Bread uses crisp thin apples in their salad adding such a delicious and sweet crunch. Buying these apple chips save just a little bit of the prep work and brings you one delicious unforgettable salad in just minutes.
I love everything that is in this salad. Fresh spring greens, crunchy pecans, tomatoes, crispy apple slices… Everything that comes together in this salad is so flavorful and has so many unique and delicious textures.
The dressing on top is also incredible. It is a golden balsamic honey dijon dressing that makes this salad just that much better. It is perfect drizzled on top of this already delicious salad. You are going to love everything that is in this salad and it is sure to be a huge hit wherever it goes! It will also become an instant favorite with the first bite.
- 2 Chicken Breasts, cooked and diced
- 1 (8 ounce) bag spring greens
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 1⁄2 red onion, sliced into rings
- 1 cup toasted pecan halves
- 1 (2½ ounce) bag apple chips, or you can make your own with this recipe
- 6 ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 1⁄2 cup dried cranberries
- Dressing Ingredients:
- 2⁄3 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 2 -3 garlic cloves, finely diced
- 3 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 3 tablespoons honey
- In a large salad bowl, toss chicken, spring greens, cherry tomatoes, red onion, toasted pecans, and apple chips. Top with feta cheese and dried cranberries.
- To make the dressing: Whisk together in a small bowl the olive oil, white balsamic vinegar, cider vinegar, garlic, dijon mustard and honey. Drizzle over salad.