Hi Everyone! Jenn back from Deliciously Sprinkled! Can you believe it, summer is almost over!? Summer seems to just fly by and with fall just around the corner, these crispy Baked Apple Chips make the perfect Fall snack. And the best part is that they are healthy and super delicious, which is a win-win in my book.
These Bakes Apple Chips are super simple to make. All you do is slice each apple SUPER thin, sprinkle them with cinnamon-sugar and let the oven do the rest. Easy peasy!
Just a quick tip: To slice the apples, you can use a knife or what I like to use is a mandolin slicer, it makes it quicker and gets them thinner because remember you want your apple slices SUPER thin, if they are too thick they don’t come out crunchy.
More delicious snack recipes from Deliciously Sprinkled:
Baked Cinnamon Sugar Apple Chips
- 3 apples Granny Smith, Honey Crisp, and/or Pink Lady
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 Tablespoon ground cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 225F degrees. Line two baking sheets with silicone baking mats or parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix sugar and cinnamon together. Set aside.
- Using a mandoline or a sharp knife, thinly slice the apples. Evenly, spread the apple slices onto the prepared baking sheets. Sprinkle cinnamon-sugar mixture over top of each apple slice.
- Bake for 1 hour, flip the apple slices over and bake for another hour.
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, measuring methods and portion sizes per household.