Strawberry, Apple, and Pear Spinach Salad is an easy to make spinach salad with crisp apples, pears and strawberries hidden throughout. Topped with feta cheese, crunchy pecans and tossed in a delicious apple cider dressing!
If you think this salad is amazing, I also love this Strawberry Avocado Salad, Cranberry Apple Salad and this Broccoli Apple Salad is so mouthwatering good. I can’t resist a good salad especially when it involves crisp apples and strawberries!
Spinach Salad Recipe
I adore an amazing mouthwatering salad. And now that I have lost the weight I needed after my last baby, I am in maintenance mode. Don’t you think that maintaining a weight can oftentimes be harder than losing the weight? Especially when you are a foodie at heart and want to eat #allthethings? I have learned that it comes to finding a good balance and what is right for you. A good salad is on repeat for me. When we went to Hawaii, or when I have gone on a weekend trip, I know that it is important to come back and get right on track again.
I love a good salad and I love when it involves spinach. I especially love a salad to be combined with fruits like apples, pears, strawberries, blackberries, you name it. I love when you get the best of both worlds of your fruit and vegetable. I know that you will love everything that is involved in this salad. It is especially amazing tossed in the apple cider poppyseed dressing!
What ingredients are in this salad?
- feta cheese
How do you make Strawberry, Apple, and Pear Spinach Salad?
- To start, add spinach, chopped strawberries, sliced pears and apples, to a large bowl.
- Make your apple cider vinegar dressing and pour on top of the salad and toss
- Top with chopped pecans and feta cheese.
This salad is light and delicious and perfect served as a side. You can even add some protein like chicken and it will become a complete meal. I know that you are going to love this salad and it will become a new favorite as well!
- 4 cups spinach
- 1 cup strawberries, sliced
- 1 apple, sliced (I used honey crisp)
- 1 pear, sliced
- Apple Cider Poppyseed Dressing:
- ½ cup apple cider
- 1 Tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- 2 Tablespoons Olive Oil
- 1 Tablespoon Honey
- 1 teaspoon poppyseeds
- ¼ cup feta cheese
- ¼ cup chopped pecans
- In a large bowl, combine spinach, strawberries, apple, and pear.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the apple cider, olive oil, honey and poppyseeds. Pour over salad and toss.
- Top with feta cheese and chopped pecans.