Honey Garlic Chicken Stir Fry is such a delicious one pan meal filled with veggies and chicken and coated in a delicious and savory honey garlic sauce. This is an easy 30 minute meal that your family will love!
Do you ever just look in the fridge and wonder what you are going to make your family for dinner? I do this all of the time. I hate going out to eat and when we do, we usually just wish I would have cooked at hime. This recipe just happened to be a product of items that were only in my fridge. And let me tell you… it turned out fantastic!
I usually keep a pretty good supply of vegetables in the fridge and this stir fry included asparagus, zucchini, banana squash, mushrooms and red peppers. It was such a delicious line up of vegetables.
I love a good stir fry and they are the perfect meal in one. This one also included tender chicken and the savory honey garlic sauce just coats it so perfectly.
We loved this meal and I know that your family will too!
Honey Garlic Chicken Stir Fry
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 bundle asparagus cut into pieces
- 4 ounce mushrooms sliced
- 1 small yellow squash sliced
- 1 small zucchini sliced
- 1 red bell pepper cut into chucks
- salt and pepper
- 1 pound chicken cubed
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 3 cloves garlic minced
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- pinch of red pepper flakes
- In a large skillet over medium high heat, add the olive oil. Sauté the veggies, asparagus, mushrooms, yellow squash, zucchini, bell pepper and salt and pepper until tender. Remove from the pan and set aside on a plate.
- Add the chicken and cook until tender and no longer pink. In a small bowl, whisk soy sauce, honey, sesame oil, chicken broth, garlic and cornstarch.
- Add the vegetables back to the skillet with the chicken and pour sauce on top. Simmer until sauce starts to thicken and serve over rice if desired.
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, measuring methods and portion sizes per household.
Delicious! I used bag stir fry veggies from the produce dept and added some ginger to the sauce.
Getting a bag of stir-fry veggies saved time. I also used pineapple jc instead of broth. Delicious and easy.
Tried recipe tonight. I loved the ingredients but felt it needed pineapple to perk up the acidity and flavor. Worked like a charm. I may use pineapple juice instead of chic broth next time. Thanks!!!
We started receiving a CSA box each Wed so now we are having “Stir Fry Thursday” using this recipe, (though using different veggies based on what we receive, which so far has worked great). Sauce is amazing, definitely a great recipe! Thank You!