This website may contain affiliate links and advertising so that we can provide recipes to you. Read my disclosure policy.
These mini cherry pies are perfect for any occasion! They have a flaky crust and a delightful cherry center that will definitely make you want to devour more than one!
I love mini versions of food because they are easy to eat and are perfect for bringing to any gathering or get-together. You should try these mini cheesecakes, these perfect mini pumpkin pies, or these mini key lime pies!
Mini Cherry Pies Recipe
These mini pies are insanely delicious and not to mention they look so cute! They are miniature versions of the classic cherry pie that we all know and love… except these are much simpler to make! Because they use refrigerated pie crust dough, these are quick and easy, and… this recipe only uses 3 ingredients!
My kids love recipes that they can make on their own, and this one is absolutely perfect for them! They love cutting out the pie crust with the cookie cutter and then filling them with some cherry pie filling. Trust me. This will be your go-to dessert that will definitely impress all of your guests.
Ingredients in Mini Cherry Pies
Will you even believe it when I tell you that these mini cherry pies only take THREE ingredients to make? Check out the recipe card at the bottom of the post for exact measurements.
- Pie Crusts: Use pre-made, refrigerated pie crusts.
- Cherry Pie Filling: You can make this from scratch using this recipe or you can buy some at the store!
- Whipped Cream Topping: You will add a dollop of this on top of each of your [ies to make them complete!
Let’s Make Some Mini Pies!
When you only use three ingredients in a recipe, then you know it’s going to be simple to make! Whip these mini cherry pies up and show them off to all of your family and friends. They will go crazy over them!
- Prep: Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Then, spray 12 muffin cups with non-stick cooking spray.
- Roll and Cut: Roll out a single pie crust on a flat, lightly floured surface. Using a round cookie cutter or small bowl, cut out circles of pie dough. Press a dough circle into the bottom of a muffin pan. Repeat with remaining dough to fill all 12 muffin tins.
- Fill and Bake: Fill each pie with about 1 Tablespoon of the cherry filling mixture. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the crust is lightly golden brown.
- Cool: Remove and let cool for at least 15 minutes on a wire rack. Then very carefully use a knife to loosen the edges of each of the mini cherry pies and gently lift each pie out. Top with whipped topping and enjoy!
What Size Cookie Cutter do I Need?
In order to make these mini cherry pies fit perfectly into the muffin tin, you will need a 3 1/2-inch round biscuit cutter to cut the crusts. If you don’t have a cookie cutter that is this size, then you can use a large glass cup that is similar in size and use that to make your pie crusts!
How to Store Leftovers
If you have leftovers or you want to make these mini cherry pies ahead of time so that they are ready to go, then you can totally do that! They are just as delicious the next day.
In the Refrigerator: Place your mini cherry pies in an airtight container and place them in your fridge. They will last about 2 days. When you are ready to eat them then,z top them with some whipped cream and enjoy!
Pin this now to find it laterPin It
Mini Cherry Pies
- 2 packages refrigerated pie crusts
- 2 cans cherry pie filling 21 oz.
- whipped topping
- Pre-heat oven to 350F degrees. Spray 12 muffin cups with non-stick cooking spray.
- Roll out a single pie crust on a flat surface. Using a round cookie cutter or small bowl, cut out circles of pie dough. Press dough circle into the bottom of a muffin tin. Repeat with remaining dough to fill all 12 muffin tins.
- Fill each pie with about 1 Tablespoon of cherry pie filling. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the crust is lightly golden.
- Remove and let cool for at least 15 minutes. Then very carefully use a knife to loosen the edges of each pie and gently lift each pie out. Top with whipped topping and enjoy!
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.