A delicious mini version of your favorite cherry pie!
Hey, it’s Jenn from Deliciously Sprinkled back with the perfect summer dessert, Mini Cherry Pies! Summer is in full swing at our house and I’m always looking for easy desserts to make to bring to a BBQ or upcoming 4th of July parties.
These Mini Cherry Pies are super simple to make and you only need three ingredients. To make these Mini Cherry Pies you will need refrigerated pie crust dough, cherry pie filling and whipped topping. Bake for 30 minutes and you will have the perfect summer party dessert.
Enjoy and Happy Summer!
- 2 packages refrigerated pie crusts
- 2 ( 21oz.) cans cherry pie filling
- whipped topping
- Pre-heat oven to 350F degrees. Spray 12 muffin cups with non-stick cooking spray.
- Roll out a single pie crust on a flat surface. Using a round cookie cutter or small bowl, cut out circles of pie dough. Press dough circle into the bottom of a muffin tin. Repeat with remaining dough to fill all 12 muffin tins.
- Fill each pie with about 1 Tablespoon of cherry pie filling. Bake for 25-30 minutes, or until the crust is lightly golden.
- Remove and let cool for at least 15 minutes. Then very carefully use a knife to loosen the edges of each pie and gently lift each pie out. Top with whipped topping and enjoy!