Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower is the best way to eat cauliflower. Nothing beats those crispy cheesy edges and how incredibly easy it is to make.
Hi Friends! Melanie here again from Garnish & Glaze to bring you a delicious side dish that will turn you into a veggie lover. This Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower is sure to be your new favorite side at dinner.
For the longest time cauliflower was super low on my list of favorite vegetables. Honestly, when eaten raw it makes me bloated and have the worst burps and it’s just not very tasty when steamed. As usual, things always taste loads better when roasted and that’s true for cauliflower too! Then you add Parmesan cheese and wow! You’ll be kicking yourself for not having made cauliflower like this sooner.
How to Make Parmesan Roasted Cauliflower
Remove the outer green leaves and cut the cauliflower head into florets. Place the florets on a large rimmed baking sheet, drizzle the cauliflower with oil, and sprinkle with salt and pepper. Toss them together with your hands and then pop them in the oven.
After 20 minutes of roasting you’ll give the cauliflower a toss and then sprinkle it with the Parmesan cheese and roast another 10 minutes until it’s melted and the cauliflower is nice and browned on the edges.
Oh my goodness guys, you will not be able to resist snagging the florets right from the pan and popping them in your mouth. I seriously ate at least 1/3 of a head of cauliflower. I’m pretty sure that’s the most cauliflower I’ve ever eaten in one sitting.
- 1 head cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- ¾ teaspoon kosher salt
- Fresh ground pepper
- ½ cup Parmigiano-Reggiano, grated
- 2 teaspoons fresh parsley, chopped
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Place florets on a large rimmed baking sheet. Drizzle with olive oil, sprinkle with salt and pepper, and toss until evenly coated. Cook for 20 minutes, remove from oven, toss, and sprinkle with cheese. Bake for 10 more minutes.
- Garnish with parsley and serve.