This website may contain affiliate links and advertising so that we can provide recipes to you. Read my disclosure policy.
How I changed it: I doubled the sauce.
Things I may do differently next time: Not too sure yet
Will I make it again? Most likely because it was a hit with my boys.
Pin this now to find it laterPin It
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup butter or margarine
- 1/4 cup whipping cream
- 1/2 pound bacon We used a full pound
- 1 pound fettuccine or spaghetti
- 1 cup Parmesan cheese grated
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- Let eggs, butter, and cream and stand at room temperature for 2 to 3 hours.
- Cook bacon (we lay it on a pan and cook it in oven at 375 for 20 minutes or 400 for 10).
- Drain grease from bacon.
- Beat together eggs and cream just til combined. Cook pasta.
- Turn hot pasta into serving dish (we use 9x13). Toss pasta with butter.
- Pour egg mixture over and toss til pasta is well coated.
- Add bacon, cheese and parsley, toss to mix. Season to taste with pepper.
- Put in oven at 350 for about 10 minutes to cook eggs completely.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.