These Italian bread twists are buttery, well seasoned, and baked to golden perfection. You will want to make these to go with every meal, and trust me… Your family will too!
A meal isn’t complete without a delicious breadstick or roll to go with it! Try out some more delicious bread for any occasion like these 1-hour rolls, these delicious homemade crescent rolls or these perfect copycat Olive Garden breadsticks!
Italian Bread Twists Recipe
Who doesn’t love carbs, right?? And lately, I’ve been craving pasta, bread, muffins, all of it. But sometimes I really don’t want to slave away for hours just to get a roll, you know? So I made these really yummy Italian bread twists that are soooo easy to make and ready in less than 20 minutes!
The best part about these breadsticks is that you don’t have to make the dough from scratch! You can use premade breadstick dough which is how you can be biting into that soft, buttery breadstick in only 20 minutes! This is a great recipe to have on hand because it’s simple and easy, and you can whip it up quickly for any meal! Not to mention, these Italian bread twists taste insanely delicious.
Ingredients in Italian Bread Twists
Get ready to be shocked when I tell you that this recipe only uses three ingredients. That’s right, three! You should always make sure to have them on hand after this because you are going to want to make these ALL the time! Check out the recipe card at the bottom of the post for exact measurements.
- Can of Refrigerated Bread Sticks: Any brand will do! Make sure to add these to your grocery list every time that you go so that you can whip these up whenever.
- Butter: I used unsalted butter for this recipe.
- Italian Seasoning: I love making this from scratch using this easy recipe, but you can use store-bought seasoning as well.
How to Make Italian Bread Twists
If you have 20 minutes, then you have time to make this recipe. And that 20 minutes includes baking time! These are so quick and easy that I love making them for lunch to go with some soup or a salad. They make any meal feel complete!
- Prep: Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Twist and Season: Open the can of breadsticks. Separate the breadsticks and twist each one. Lay them out in a single layer and brush them with melted butter. Sprinkle with the Italian seasoning.
- Bake: Bake 10-12 minutes until the Italian bread twists are golden brown. Allow them to cool slightly before serving.
If you don’t feel like cooking these Italian bread twists up for a meal (you are like me and just crave carbs anytme, anywhere!) then you can bake them up and serve them with some dip! Here are a few ideas!
How to Store Leftovers
If you have leftover Italian bread twists or want to make these ahead of time, you totally can. Once they have cooled then store them in an airtight container. They will stay fresh for about 3-4 days!
20 Minute Italian Bread Twists
- 1 can refrigerated bread sticks
- 3 tablespoons butter melted
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- Preheat the oven to 400 degrees Fahrenheit. Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Open the can of breadsticks. Separate the bread sticks and twist each one. Lay them out in a single layer and brush them with the melted butter. Sprinkle with the Italian seasoning.
- Bake 10-12 minutes until breadsticks are golden brown. Allow them to cool slightly before serving.
All nutritional information is based on third party calculations and is only an estimate. Each recipe and nutritional value will vary depending on the brands you use, measuring methods and portion sizes per household.