Hey! It’s Tiffany from Creme de la Crumb! Who doesn’t love carbs right?? And lately I’ve been craving pasta, bread, muffins, all of it. But sometimes I really don’t want to slave away for hours just to get a roll you know? So I made these really yummy Italian Bread Twists that are soooo easy to make and ready in less than 20 minutes! Buttery and warm from the oven… mmmmmmm!
20 Minute Italian Bread Twists
Buttery bread twists with Italian seasoning, ready in 20 minutes!
- 1 can refrigerated bread sticks
- 3 tablespoons butter melted
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400. Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Open the can of breadsticks. Separate the bread sticks and twist each one. Lay them out in a single layer and brush them with the melted butter. Sprinkle with the Italian seasoning.
- Bake 10-12 minutes until breadsticks are golden brown. Allow to cool slightly before serving.