Hey! It’s Tiffany from Creme de la Crumb! Who doesn’t love carbs right?? And lately I’ve been craving pasta, bread, muffins, all of it. But sometimes I really don’t want to slave away for hours just to get a roll you know? So I made these really yummy Italian Bread Twists that are soooo easy to make and ready in less than 20 minutes! Buttery and warm from the oven… mmmmmmm!
- 1 can refrigerated bread sticks
- 3 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- Preheat oven to 400. Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- Open the can of breadsticks. Separate the bread sticks and twist each one. Lay them out in a single layer and brush them with the melted butter. Sprinkle with the Italian seasoning.
- Bake 10-12 minutes until breadsticks are golden brown. Allow to cool slightly before serving.
Stay connected with Creme de la Crumb: