This website may contain affiliate links and advertising so that we can provide recipes to you. Read my disclosure policy.
Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies are an easy to make family favorite dessert. They are loaded with peanut butter flavor and an addictive chewy texture you won’t be able to get enough of!
Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies
A no bake cookie is the perfect dessert for hot summer days. Leave the oven off and whip up this crowd-pleasing peanut butter no bake cookie. It only requires a few simple ingredients and is incredibly easy to make. It is a no-fail recipe and will quickly become a family favorite!
No bake cookies are easy to pack and take for a picnic treat or to enjoy at home! Each bite of this cookie is bursting with a perfect sweet peanut butter flavor. The chewy texture from the quick oats is irresistible, and the delicious smell as they cool will be hard to resist! They are a huge hit wherever you take them!
Peanut Butter Cookie Ingredients:
This short list of ingredients includes basics that you can probably find in your pantry right now. And, they don’t even need to go into an oven to be indescribably delicious!
- Butter: Use unsalted butter.
- Sugar: Adds sweetness for a perfectly sweet cookie.
- Milk: Bring to a boil with butter and sugar before adding remaining ingredients.
- Vanilla: Brings out all the flavors and adds a rich vanilla taste.
- Peanut butter: Use creamy for a perfect peanut butter flavor and texture.
- Quick oats: Gives great chewy texture to the cookie.
How To Make No Bake Peanut Butter Cookies:
These no bake peanut butter cookies come together so fast you will be amazed! In just a few minutes the cookies will be formed. The hardest part of this recipe will be waiting for them to cool!
- Bring butter, sugar and milk to a boil: In a large saucepan over medium high heat add the butter, sugar, and milk and bring to a rapid boil. Whisk for one minute, then remove from the heat.
- Stir in remaining ingredients: Now add in the vanilla, peanut butter, and oats until combined.
- Form cookies: Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Then, using a cookie scoop, drop on the parchment paper.
- Cool: Lastly, allow to cool completely until hardened.
Pro Tip: Do not alter the one minute of whisking. Time starts when the butter, sugar, and milk mixture is fully boiling. Pull it off the heat as soon as the one minute is up and do not over-boil. Otherwise, the cookies may not set up properly.
Variations of No Bake Peanut Butter Cookie:
Tried and true no bake recipes like this no bake peanut butter cookie are a must have for last minute treats. This quick and simple cookie can be adapted easily to what you have on hand and what you are craving.
- Add chocolate: Either add chocolate chips, cocoa powder, or nutella to create a peanut butter and chocolate cookie. Cocoa powder gets added in with the butter, sugar, and milk at the beginning. Chocolate chips or nutella can be added in with the oats at the end.
- Add color: To give these tan cookies a pop of color either add sprinkles at the end, or consider mixing in small candies like M&Ms or Reese’s Pieces.
- Add a pinch of salt: The salt will bring out the flavors and balance the sweetness. But remember just a pinch. You want them to be sweet, not too salty. Keep in mind the peanut butter and butter (unsalted or salted) you are using and adjust your salt accordingly.
- Texture: Use crunchy peanut butter for a great crunchy addition to the texture. Also, try raisins for a chewy bite of sweetness.
Storing No Bake Peanut Butter Cookies:
No Bake cookies are great to make and take with you on a picnic because they store well at room temperature. They will remain fresh for 3-4 days. They are also fantastic cold, so try keeping them in the refrigerator for up to a week, or the freezer for 2 months.
More Peanut Butter Cookie Recipes:
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cookies
- Perfectly Soft Peanut Butter Cookies
- Peanut Butter Blossom Cookies
- Easy 3 Ingredient Peanut Butter Cookies
- Peanut Butter Chocolate Chip Bars
Pin this now to find it laterPin It
Peanut Butter No Bake Cookies
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.