We are heading to Washington DC tomorrow and we are all so excited to go! Especially my boys who have never been! I wanted to make some cookies for the trip and found this recipe for Pudding Cookies. They said they are the softest cookie ever! So I wanted to try them out. They were so yummy! And they are so incredibly soft. I love my cookies nice and soft and these were perfect. This might just be my new favorite cookie recipe. My four year old has already had three and said that they are the best cookies ever!
Rating: 4 stars Difficulty of Recipe: 2 stars
How I changed it: Kept it the same. Although the recipe says to make them in one inch balls and it didn’t really cook them very flat. (But still so good) So I flattened the one inch balls before baking them.
Things I would do differently next time: Nothing. Maybe try them with something else like reese’s pieces.
Will I make this again? Yes
My four year old has already had three and said that they are the best cookies ever!
- 1 1/2 sticks sticks butter or 3/4 cup butter
- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 1 package (3.4 oz) instant vanilla pudding
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 2 1/4 cups flour
- 1-2 cups chocolate chips or whatever add in you would like
- Preheat oven to 350 F.Stir together flour and baking soda and set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and sugars together.
- Add in pudding package and beat until well blended.
- Add eggs and vanilla.
- Add flour mixture slowly until well incorporated.
- Add chocolate chips or whatever add-in you chose.
- Roll into 1″ balls and place on greased baking sheet.
- Bake at 350 F for 8-12 minutes.