Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Whipping Cream are all of the things you love about the pie in the ease of a cupcake. Topped with amazing cream cheese whipping cream, these will be the BEST cupcakes you ever eat!!
This is my first pumpkin recipe on the blog. I have seen these pumpkin cupcakes floating around everywhere on pinterest. I knew this was the first recipe I wanted to make. I went to the store to get some pumpkin and guess what. It was GONE! They were already out of pumpkin. Which means that it is only the beginning of September and apparently I am late to the pumpkin craze party. Luckily I was able to dig through my cabinets and find some. I was so excited and I couldn’t wait to make these pumpkin pie cupcakes.
Because let me just tell you. If you love pumpkin pie, these cupcakes are the best cupcakes in the WORLD!
These cupcakes are easy peasy to whip up. They only took a a few minutes to whip up and 20 minutes to bake. They have that amazing moist custard like texture that we all love about pumpkin pie. And I am not even the biggest pumpkin pie fan but I was obsessed with these cupcakes. I couldn’t get enough of them.
But can we just talk about the most amazing part of the cupcakes. The cream cheese whipping cream. Holy moly. I could have eaten the cream cheese whipping cream by the spoonful. It has the light and airy texture but the tangy cream cheese inside of the whipping cream. You guys have got to make these cupcakes ASAP! They are amazing!
Watch a video on how to make Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes here:
Pumpkin Pie Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Whipping Cream
- 15 oz can pumpkin puree
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3/4 cup evaporated milk
- 2/3 cup flour
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon ground ginger
- ¼ teaspoon ground cloves
Cream Cheese Whipping Cream:
- 8 ounce cream cheese
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 cups whipping cream
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and line a 12 muffin tin with liners.
- In a medium sized bowl whisk together pumpkin puree, sugar, eggs, vanilla and evaporated milk. In another bowl sift together flour, salt, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, ginger and cloves. Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients and stir until incorporated.
- Fill each muffin tin with 1/3 cup of the pumpkin batter. Bake for 20 minutes.
- Let cool and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- TO make the cream cheese whipping cream beat the cream cheese and sugar together until smooth and creamy. Add the heavy whipping cream and continue to beat until stiff peaks form.
Recipe adapted from [url:1]The Best Pumpkin Pie[/url]