This website may contain affiliate links and advertising so that we can provide recipes to you. Read my disclosure policy.
I got to tag along with my neighbors last weekend for an amazing camping trip. There is a place in Utah where you go on a hike to the ‘hot pots’ and you get to sit and relax in the nice mother nature hot tub. 🙂 The best part of a camping trip is sitting by the campfire and roasting hot dogs and making s’mores. I like the chocolate on my s’more nice and melty. So when you take the first bite the chocolate oozes out and the marshmallow is perfectly cooked and it makes a huge mess that is impossible to clean up. Doesn’t that sound amazing?
Well a few years back I discovered that you can put a Reese’s peanut butter cup on your s’more and it is life changing! These s’mores bars are so awesome they can be made right in your kitchen and you will get the same amazing gooey taste of a delicious s’more!
Rating: 5 stars Difficulty of Recipe: 2 stars
Pin this now to find it laterPin It
Reese's Peanut Butter Cup S'mores
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees. Line a 8x8 pan with parchment paper and spray it with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, or mixer, beat butter, sugar and brown sugar until fluffy. Beat in the egg and vanilla until combined.
- With the mixer on low, stir in the flour, baking powder, salt and graham cracker crumbs until combined.
- Spread 2/3 of the dough into the bottom of the prepared baking pan. Press the peanut butter cups gently into the dough. Spread the marshmallow fluff on top.
- Press the remaining dough onto a non stick surface into an 8x8 square. Lay it on top of the marshmallow fluff and press lightly.
- Bake for 25-30 minutes or until the edges brown. Allow them to cool for at least 2 hours to set. Remove from pan and cut into squares.
Nutrition information is automatically calculated, so should only be used as an approximation.